Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on September 11, 2012
The Remote Release was delivered well before the estimated date. Remote functions as described, I activated the wireless receiver from a distance of 20 feet, (line of sight). The wired transmitter, when set to ""f"", rapidly fires off multiple shots once your camera's drive mode is set to continuous. Works perfectly to start and stop the shutter in bulb mode without any shaking or vibration, which can ruin long exposures. Compatible with my Canon T3/EOS1100D
44 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
The IR Infrared Wireless Remote Control Shutter Release, by Goja, works perfectly with my Canon T3 Rebel/EOS1100D, and it couldn't be easier to use. It comes with batteries, an instruction sheet, and everything you need to get started. The only thing Goja forgot to include with mine was the advertised "Magic Fiber" cleaning cloth; Maybe someone from Goja will read this and send me one (better late than never). I still give this great little device five stars, cloth or no cloth.

When I say this remote couldn't be easier to use, I think I should add that I'm in my late 60's, and although I make good use of my Canon T3 Rebel, cameras and their accessories aren't my first love, so I really appreciate a product that's user friendly and does what it's supposed to do.

Since there are so many really great reviews of this product, I'm just going to close by saying, if you're thinking of buying a wireless remote shutter release, this one is very reasonably priced, it's lightweight, and it does everything it's supposed to do.
on January 21, 2014
The item works with my canon rebel EOS T3 perfectly! I used all the functions on the remote perfectly with my camera. It is very use full to have a wireless and corded option with the same remote. Very happy to find one that works with my camera. Delivery was fast. Thanks ;-)
on July 22, 2013
Works great with my Canon Rebel T3. I don't place it into the component holder on the top of the camera so I can use the flash, but it works great while hanging!
on January 1, 2014
I bought this for my T1i rebel for Christmas.and put the included watch batteries that came with this product in each of the transmitter and receiver. Hooked it up to my camera via the included cable and placed the settings in my camera in remote/wireless mode. I quickly understood how it worked....half push of the transmitter adjusts the shutter for focus....and once fully depressed...the shot is taken. So I took a few shots and it worked after a few attempts. Also I should mention that I had my camera on a tripod and the shots that I was able to get were when I and the transmitter were in close proximity to the camera...like 3-4 feet. Then I started to see how far away I can trigger it with no obstruction between receiver and transmitter...so I was only able to get some it seems random shots as far out as 10 feet or so...again not consistently and more so sporadically. But this is not the reason why I gave this product 2 stars, the main reason was I realized the next day when I spent more time with it that it aporia red that the infrared signal was very weak....judging by the non response of the receiver even when butting them next to each other. When I re-read the instructions....I noticed that the insert states that when you are not using the transmitters or receivers the batteries should be removed....and for me this explains why these "new" batteries may have drained so quickly....which I found ridiculous. So in a nutshell...the infrared technology does work for this setup....just not designed or manufactured correctly by this product IMHO. If I were to purchase another set of new batteries...maybe I would have seen a better response....but the fact the the manufacturer says that you should remove the batteries (which btw requires a mini phillips screwdriver which came with this product) really prevented me from making any attempt to get new ones since I would rather spend more money on a better product that sits ready for use and does not have the batteries drain for doing nothing.
on January 28, 2013
Delivered fast and works perfectly!

I really needed a shutter release in the styles of photos I take, and this setup works perfectly with my Canon EOS Rebel T3. I don't have to be too close to the camera to make it work. I can even delay shots for a few moments with just the shutter release.

I will however say, that I plan on being very careful with it as the plastic piece (on the IR receiver)that slides into the hot-shoe on top of my camera *feels* delicate. Though it's stood up rather well to a bit of fumbling on my part already.
review image review image
on December 18, 2012
I realize that this review section is mostly for reviews of the actual item, but since this item is for a Christmas gift, I wanted to at least acknowledge the above and beyond customer service of the seller, Digital Goja.
I received the item before the expected date, it was exactly as described, and it included a letter of commitment from the seller to resolve any problem if for any reason whatsoever, I was not 100% satisfied.
It was also followed up by a thank you email.
A+++ business, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
on September 4, 2013
Firstly, the service is good. I got the product fairly promptly and on the agreed price. The delivery charge was on the steep side but I figured since the RC was so inexpensive I could live with the charge. Now, to be fair to the vender they sent the product with a note saying that for what reason what so ever if I wasn't satisfied I could send the unit back and get a refund. Well, the unit did not work wirelessly and even in wired mode I became frustrated with its performance. I did not send it back because the return charge on sending it back would take the cost past what I wanted to spend. I ended up scarfing parts and the unit itself is destined for the recycling depot. Since then I've purchased another unit at a local camera store and it is nice to know it works before I purchased it. I guess sometimes you get what you pay for. I have to say though that the great deals I've received through Amazon outweigh this one faulty product that I'm stuck with. I'm still an avid shopper. Just,......buyer beware.
on September 21, 2017
Never got this to work. Maybe wrong camera match.
on January 27, 2014
Was not happy to find that Canon did not have a Canon made remote for the T3 model. So I purchased this because my wife does a lot of pictures and hates using and resetting the timer every time. The instructions do not clearly state which mode does what beside the basic. The basic mode works great. Works with however you have the camera set up to take a picture at that time. As for the other functions on the remote I even searched online and tried to learn about it and still was not sure of how they work. Good product for what we will use it for. Just the basic mode will make family pictures much easier and quicker! Easy hook up too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.