Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MEE Wireless Interactive Console Game System
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 2, 2010
I got this as entertainment for my family at Christmas. No, this is not a Wii, but I have found it immensely entertaining. It's not a bad alternative when it's too cold outside to exercise. I have really enjoyed Ping Pong, but Bowling and Golf were ok.

The graphics are 80s era retro (ie, 16 bit), but if you use it occasionally, it's not bad. It's very easy to set up, but be aware that when you insert the batteries in the wireless remotes you need to hit the start button a few times for the remote to stay on. I haven't tried any of the arcade games yet since I've enjoyed the sports games.

Bottom line, it's good entertainment for the money, you will get a bit of a workout and have fun playing it too!
on January 3, 2010
Before springing the money for a Wii I decided to buy the kids this Mee to see how they enjoy video games. I had no false illusions about the quality of the game we were buying - it is after all pretty cheap - but I guess it turned out to be a little worse that anticipated. The graphics are really poor, especially in the arcade games. The interactive motion simulation is very limited and basic - just swing your arm and the game does the rest. There is no aiming or swing speed involved. In bowling, the direction and speed of your ball is first setup by pressing the buttons and the actual throw is just moving the remote - very simplistic. The console and remotes are very cheaply made. Remember ... you get what you pay for. It could provide some hours of entertainment for younger kids.