Consider these available items
Wireless Intercom System (2018 Version), TekeyTBox 1800 Feet Long Range 10 Channel Digital FM Wireless Intercom System for Home and Office Walkie Talkie System for Outdoor Activities(3 Stations White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★Long Range and Multi-Channel: 2017 new release 1800 feet long range 10 channel secure wireless intercom system. It integrates the latest technology to be the most trusted intercom system for home, office, business.
- ★Individually Function and Easing Using: Powerful and Individually Function, Monitor, talk, VOX(Voice Operated Exchange), group call function, monitor function can monitor 10 hours at once. Group function (conference call) can call all the stations in intercom system. VOX(Voice Operated Exchange) function can work all the time until you cancel it.
- ★Voice Crystal Clear and Secure Digital Communication: duo to anti-interference signal technology and secret FM digital channel, the wireless intercom system works perfectly for you in any place.
- ★Wide Using Range and Support by Power Bank: this wireless intercom system can use in a wide rang, home, office, outdoor etc. It can support by power bank(5V 1A) so you can take devices to any place you want. And it can work with other brand devices by the same digital channel code.
- ★Pass Safety certification and Lifetime Quality Warranty: The wireless intercom system pass DOE VI, FCC, UL, ROSH Certified. In order to insure your benefit, we will give you a lifetime quality warranty.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
TekeyTBox Wireless Intercom System (2017 New Version)
1.Long Rang: Effective distance Approx. 1800 feet(range will diminish based on walls, floors, etc).
2.Multi-Channel (10 channel): 10 channels will be provide to you for calling family or office
members, delivering announcements, or emergency calls. It can be choose one to one
communication or one to all simultaneously
3.Easy to set up and use, no installation requirement.
4.Frequency Range: 462.5875 - 467.7125 (MHz)
Digital Code (A/B/C）:754N/743N/734N
Three intercom stations included but you can expand to an unlimited additional intercom stations.
3*AC Power Adapters (Low Power source:DOE VI)
1.You can place the intercom to anywhere, bedroom, kitchen, baby room, living room, elder room, garage etc.
2.You can set up different channel code for each intercom or at same channel code.
3.You can make a group call or a private dialogue to different room.
3.You can monitor the room as you want by using monitor (10 hours once time) or VOX function.
4.You can talk with two way radio if you change radio frequency to Intercom requirement.
1.You should set different channel code for different department and make a record.
2.You can make a private meeting with the specific people .
3.You can make a emergency notice or quickly meeting by the group call function.
4.Different department can make a communication freely.
Outdoor Activity Application
1.This intercom support by mobile power bank(5V 1A).
2.You can take intercom to outdoor, especially where the network signal is poor.
3.Walkie Talkie System for Outdoor Activity.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - The battery compartment is bogus. It is "sized" for a 3.7 volt type 18650 rechargeable lithium Ion battery, but there are no battery contacts in there. So it won't do anything, and it certainly won't charge a battery. The only way to use it as a "Walkie Talkie" is to lug around an external USB battery power pack to plug into it.
2 - They claim that the signal is "Digital". It's NOT. It's Analog. Narrow-band FM - just like any other wireless intercom or baby monitor. The 10 channels are in the 462 and 467 MHz bands, which is better than the overcrowded 2.4GHz band that everything else seems to be on.
3 - They claim a "Lifetime Warranty", and even fault the competition for only having a 1-year warranty. Their warranty is 1 year. The online information clashes with the supplied instruction sheet.
4 - They describe a "Secret FM Digital Channel", which is an 11th frequency (467.7125 MHz used as a "Group channel". Nothing secret about that.
5 - There is a delay of almost a second before the audio kicks in. Probably caused by the "A, B or C" code it sends out at the beginning of each message. So press the talk button then wait before talking. Not a big deal, but you just have to get used to that.
6 - There is a conflict in the VOX / Monitor timeout spec in the description (10 hrs. vs. 24 hrs.). They fault the competition for having the 10 hour mode, but it looks like they have the same thing (kettle calling the pot black).
7 - Of course, the instructions are in Chinglish, which is always entertaining. That may explain some of the contradictions. There's no excuse for the fake battery compartment, though.
I have yet to check the vox timeout, range and clarity, and will report back if I find anything unusual. They claim that they will work 1800 ft apart, and the instruction booklet claims an open-field range of 3 kilometers (nearly 2 miles). I seriously doubt that. After all, they're made in China, not the USA.
**** update**** not long lasting system after like 4 weeks if usb connection to plug it became loose. 2 out 3 statios not usbable because the connection broke :(