Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Silent, RATEL 2.4GHz Ultra-Thin Full Sized Wireless Keyboard Mouse Set with USB Receiver for Computer, Desktop, PC, Notebook, Laptop (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Windows me, Windows xp, Windows vista, Windows 2000|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ultra-Thin Silent Wireless Keyboard and Mouse】RATEL Wireless keyboard with 0.8 inch ultra-thin full sized design, save space and be easy to carry. And the advanced scissor switch whisper-quiet keys design and silent click mouse, shows your love and care to your surroundings especially in library, coffee shop or late work at night.
- 【Stable 2.4G Wireless Connection】RATEL wireless keyboard mouse use 2.4G wireless connection technology, powerful and reliable connection up to 10m(33 feet) without any delays. One plug and play USB receiver (stored inside of the mouse) can connect both the keyboard and mouse without installing any additional software, ensures a strong and reliable connection. Just plug it into a USB port and you’re ready to go.
- 【19 Multimedia Hot Keys Wireless Keyboard】19 multimedia hot keys easily access to music, volume, internet, e-mail and other multimedia, let you quickly and easily achieve the operation you want.(Note: some shortcut keys are not available in Mac system).
- 【Auto sleeping & 3 Levels Adjustable DPI】RATEL wireless keyboard and Mouse combo are characterized by energy-saving design. Inactive within 30 minutes, wireless keyboard and Mouse will trigger auto-sleeping mode. Press any keys to wake keyboard and Mouse up. DPI of the wireless mouse is adjustable from 800-1200-1600 to meet your different your needs.
- 【Universal Compatibility & Great Customer Service】: Compatible with Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10. Work well with desktops, Chrome-book, PC, Laptop, Computer and more. RATEL 24 hours stand-by professional customer service promise to give you a satisfied solution and every RATEL products with 12-Months warranty. The keyboard need 2 x AAA battery and mouse need 1 x AA battery (not included).
Compare with similar items
| || |
Logitech Wireless Combo MK270
Logitech MK295 Wireless Mouse & Keyboard Combo with SilentTouch Technology, Full Numpad, Advanced Optical Tracking, Lag-Free Wireless, 90% Less Noise - Graphite
LeadsaiL Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combo, Cordless USB Computer Keyboard and Mouse Set, Ergonomic, Silent, Compact Slim for Windows Laptop, Apple, iMac, Desktop, PC
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse,J JOYACCESS 2.4G Ergonomic and Slim Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo Designed for Computer,Windows, PC, Laptop,Tablet - Black Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||TCL - Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||leadshine||EASY-TECH|
|Are batteries required?||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||16.13 x 4.7 x 0.8 inches||—||—||14.57 x 5.51 x 0.79 inches||14.5 x 2 x 5.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.40 lbs||—||—||—||1.43 lbs|
RATEL wireless keyboard mouse combo compatible with Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10. Work well with desktops, Chrome-book, PC, Laptop, Computer ect.
- Hotkey combination not fully compatible with Mac System.
- Wireless keyboard use 2 AAA batteries, mouse use 1 AA battery. Come With No Battery.
Intelligent Power Saving Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo
One Nano Receiver Can Connect Both Keyboard and Mouse.
RATEL Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo, professional design for home and office work, click and tap silent, no worry about disturbing others. Ultra slim design make it take up less space and easy carry to everywhere.
- No operation within 1 minutes, wireless keyboard mouse combo will enter a moderate power saving mode.
- No operation within 30 minutes, wireless keyboard mouse combo will enter a super power saving mode.
- Press Any Keys to Wake Keyboard and Mouse Up
19 Multimedia Hotkeys
This wireless keyboard have 19 Multimedia Hotkeys, can make you can easy and quick access to Music, Email, Homepage and so on.
This wireless keyboard and mouse combo are design for noise reduction, no matter you use on office, home or public area, it never make noise and affect others.
3 DPI You Can Choose
The silent mouse also with 3 DPI from 800 to 1600 you can choose, you can choose your favorite moving speed according to your habits.
This wireless keyboard and mouse combo are very slim, easy to carry. Very suit for office/home use and business trip.
Scissor -switch Keys
Scissor-switch Keys design make this wireless keyboard 70% reduction in click noise when tap button.
Laser Scissor Keycap make the make the letters on the keys not be worn.
This wireless keyboard with waterproof design, avoid damage due to accidental water ingress. Also with Num Lock indicator/ Caps Lock indicator/ Power indicator.
|Wireless Mouse(Purple)||Wireless Mouse(Grey)||Wireless Mouse(Pink)||Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse||Noiseless Wireless Keyboard and Mouse|
|Connectivity||Wireless: USB Receiver||Wireless: USB Receiver||Wireless: USB Receiver||Wireless: USB Receiver||Wireless: USB Receiver|
|Nano Receiver Included||Inserted on the back of the Mouse||Inserted on the back of the Mouse||Inserted on the back of the Mouse||Inserted on the back of the Mouse||Inserted on the back of the Mouse|
|Battery||1*PCS AA Battery(Not included)||1*PCS AA Battery(Not included)||1*PCS AA Battery(Not included)||1 AAA battery and the wireless mouse is powered by 2 AAA batteries (batteries are not included)||1 AAA battery and the wireless mouse is powered by 2 AAA batteries (batteries are not included)|
|Hightlights||Ergonomics & Noiseless||Ergonomics & Noiseless||Ergonomics & Noiseless||Slim & Ergonomics & Noiseless||Slim & Ergonomics & Noiseless|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
___________________ | Keyboard | ____________________
+ Low profile keys and keyboard
+ Quiet typing (most of the time)
+ Numeric keypad
+ Displays for num lock, scroll lock, and caps lock
+ Comfortable angle for typing
+ Rubber grips on the bottom to prevent sliding
+ Sleep mode saves battery. Just one click of a key wakes it back up in about a second.
+ Keys to adjust the sound
+ Keys to access mail, music, your local disc, and right click.
- AAA battery not included
- Some keys will make a clicking noise if you press them a bit harder. For example, my 'F' key sounds like the plastic key is clicking on the metal springs when I push down harder... not all of the keys do this, nor do they click under "normal" typing pressure.
- Not backlit keyboard (although it's not advertised as such)
~ The F1, F2, F3, etc. keys are the primary key functions instead of their shortcuts. For example, if I wanted to resume music, I would press the play key option instead of pressing Fn-F10. I prefer this because its easier to customize keybinds instead of being "trapped" with the Fn-Fxx shortcuts.
____________________ | Mouse | ____________________
+ Quiet clicking and scrolling
+ Adjustable sensitivity (I prefer to have a lower sensitivity or else my mouse goes screaming across my monitor)
- To access the wireless USB and battery, you have to remove the mouse's whole bottom plate -- and its not exactly intuitive. You have to get your finger nail under the plate and, pop it up, and then remove it from plastic hooks. The process is quite annoying so I usually just leave the USB in my laptop, even as I'm walking to and from class. I know other mouse models have an ejectable USB which I prefer. Regardless, the whole dismantling thing is inconvenient.
~ The mouse itself is smaller, perhaps 4.5" long by 2.5" wide.
~ There is no side groove to serve as a thumb rest which I would like.
~ Overall, it is too small for my hand... but I have large hands so it may work for other people.
~ The scrolling is not "perfectly smooth" and makes some quiet noise. I actually prefer this because provides resistance on the wheel and I feel it gives me more control. If you prefer perfectly silent and smooth scrolling, you may not like this mouse as much.
I hope this helps with your buying decisions! Cheers.
The company contacted me and offered to send a replacement keyboard, which I began using a few days ago. It works great! Definite 5 stars on the customer service and I prefer this keyboard feel and function to the replacement one I had purchased, so it will again become my keyboard of choice. If I have issues with this one, I will update the review in the future but I'm hopeful the other was a fluke bad keyboard. I greatly appreciate companies who stand by their product, thank you! So, if you are considering this keyboard, I highly recommend it. I love the type feel, it goes to sleep when not in use (and is easy to wake up when you're ready). I know from the one I had before the batteries last quite some time. And I now know the company stands behind their product.
It worked great, the type feel is awesome. The sleep is great and it wakes quickly. Battery life is great! However, after owning it for 5 months, the keyboard keys started to stick. I first saw a sign a couple of days ago and then it seemed fine. Now, I can't get it to stop. The "8" key is typing nonstop. I tried removing batteries, nothing. I removed the key as a last resort. Nothing under either "8". The plastic and key are fine. It's not been dropped, it's not been spilled on, nothing bad has happened to the keyboard. It's had a boring sedentary life. I'm hoping I can find another one to buy....but I REALLY like the feel of this one! Regardless, I felt it was important to review since it's so new. I've had to replace batteries once for both mouse and keyboard, and I use them all day every day.
Top reviews from other countries
Me gusta los leds y el color rojo con lo cual puedo identificar rápidamente si está activas las mayúsculas o minúsculas.
Me gustaría que contara con opciones de inclinación lo siento un poco bajo.
La calidad de sus componentes me gusta.
Reviewed in Singapore on March 12, 2021