Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Mad Catz RB3 Wireless Keyboard & Software Bundle for Wii and Wii U
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Bundle|Change
Price:$69.98+ Free shipping

on November 22, 2016
I got this for my birthday and have had countless hours of family fun since! This bundle has everything you need to get started on your Rock journey (or use it with an existing RockBand 2 system for the full band experience like we did)!
on March 6, 2014
We have had a lot of fun with all the iterations of Rock band.. The game is good but you cannot get into overdrive with your voice due to RB3 missing some microphone sensitivty settings, so you miss out on alot of points in the game portions. The keyboard is nice but I lack the talent to tell you if its any good instrumentally. We play this game at parties and events and love the song selections and the ability to download new songs.
on January 8, 2012
Rock band is enjoyed by our family and friends. Much fun if you don't let it frustrate you if you are challenged with it. Some of us can do it well, others not so well but it is loads of fun.

notes- 1. Rock band 1 does not accept the keyboard and I believe that is true for rock band two although we don't own 2.
2. We already had a guitar from "guitar hero" that I had heard would work on rock band. It works for Rock band 3, but not for 1, so we will need to get a "rock band" guitar to use with edition 1 (and maybe 2 if we add that later?) I had purchased the pieces seperately since I had hoped to be able to use the existing guitar.
3. be aware there are wired and wireless instruments. we have a wireless keyboard and guitar, but the drums and mic are wired. Although the wires are 10-15 feet you may have to move some furniture in larger rooms. We use a counter height stool for the drums and it works well.
4. last one, the drums are somewhat loud which usually means you need to have the tv volume up to hear the rest of what is going on. So you want to have a seperate room to get away if not playing or join in.
on December 11, 2014
This game is really fun and you can play with more people if you have all the instruments. The keyboard is easy to set up and there are good songs in the game like Bohemian Rhapsody and Rehab.
on June 29, 2017
The box containing the product was damaged, but that's forgivable as the box is disposable anyways. Inside was the product, and inside the product was the game, keyboard, batteries, USB connector, and neck strap. All except the keyboard were in cardboard holders, and none had any defects. The game works just as intended.
on February 16, 2011
Having 5 kids, plus 2 adults that like to play with our kids, this is about the only game out there that allows for 7 people to play at once. The game itself is really fun and challenging, and I am thrilled with the real opportunity to learn some skills that can speed the learning of real music instrument play. They also really improved the music selections in Rock Band 3. We have Lego Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and Beatles Rock Band, and Rock Band 3 is by far the best selection of music.
on January 21, 2012
We are really enjoying this game--it is our first music game for the Wii. The keyboard is fun but you should get a microphone as soon as possible because that makes it even more fun. My 9-year-old daughter loves it and having her play and sing Blondie's "Heart of Glass" and Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll" is a hoot. You will need an SD card to download the newer pop songs, which I also recommend getting. I wish there were more songs by female bands and artists that come with the game because my daughter prefers them. Hours of fun, we are looking forward to getting more instruments.
on April 16, 2011
I like the Rock Band series so when I heard you could play the game with a keyboard I was ready to buy it! I don't play the piano and hoped this might help me learn it a little bit. I'm sure it is nothing like taking piano lessons but it is fun to think you can play. I love the "Power of Love" on the keyboards. Enjoy.
on August 26, 2013
I only wanted the game, but my daughter wanted the keyboard. Unfortunately, there was a critical piece missing for the keyboard to work. The seller have me the option to return it our keep out for a discount. I am a little disappointed, but I chose to keep it & the seller took care of me. Over all, I am enjoying the game.
on December 25, 2015
Connected immediately, and made of high quality materials. Has worked flawlessly for several months.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.