|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
Streamline Your Workflow with the Pro X2
Only the Pro X2 quickly and reliably delivers your high-quality images bit-for-bit to your computer, smartphone or tablet using built-in WiFi. That's right: Eye-Fi built a wireless transmitter right into an SDHC memory card, giving you the power to wirelessly transfer photos and videos to the device of your choice. And with ultra-fast Class 10 performance and 16GB capacity, the Pro X2 easily captures hours of HD video, low-light, and fast-action shots.
- Ditch the Cable: Eliminate clumsy cables, reduce clutter, and get content where you want it as you shoot it.
- Mobile Previews: Download free Eye-Fi iOS or Android apps to get photos and videos to your mobile device in near real-time. Instant, large format reviews means faster, more effective photo shoots, anywhere.
- Use Your Own Tools: Desktop support means you organize, edit, and back up using the software and apps you already know and love.
- Multi-platform: Works with Mac or Windows computers, and iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Convenience Factor: Works anywhere, anytime. Take it to the studio, family reunion, or on location.
- Cloud Back-up: Optional integrated cloud back-up.
Wireless Raw File Uploads: Edit Like A Pro
The Eye-Fi Pro X2 not only wirelessly uploads JPEGs and video, but also RAW files. Whether you're a pro or not, now you can edit like one. You can even install watch folders to set Adobe's Lightroom or PhotoShop to automatically pull your RAW files and apply presets automatically. It's never been this easy to get your photos where you want them.
Works With Your Camera
The Pro X2 works with your existing camera just like regular SDHC cards. Shoot HD video and fast-action shots thanks to Class 10 read-and-write speeds. Check www.eye.fi/cameras for compatibility.
Eye-Fi cards are compatible with thousands of cameras, very likely including the one you already own. But, a variety of popular models from Canon, Nikon, Sony, and other well-known brands have integrated additional Eye-Fi technology to improve your overall experience.
Cameras with the Eye-Fi Connected logo signify an improved user experience and, in some cases, advanced features. Eye-Fi connected cameras can detect when an Eye-Fi card is being used and most of these cameras will stay powered on until the photo and video uploads are complete, have an on-screen icon signaling transfer activity and provide the ability to enable or disable Eye-Fi card WiFi via the camera menu. Some camera models will even identify which photos & videos have already been uploaded with an on-screen icon.
- SDHC-compatible digital camera
- Computer with MAC OS 10.5 or later; Windows SP3/Vista/Win7
- Wi-Fi router 802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Compatible iOS or Android device
- Class 10 SDHC performance
- Built-in WiFi for photo & video transfer from camera to connected device
- 16GB SDHC Memory: (up to 8000 photos or 6 hours of video depending on camera model, file resolution and other factors)
- WiFi transfer image support: jpeg,RAW
- WiFi transfer video support (under 2GB per file): .mpg, .mov, .flv, .wmv, .avi, .mp4, .mts, .m4v, .3gp
- Read/write support: all file types, including RAW
- Latest security standards (improved WPA2-PSK plus static WEP 64/128 and WPA-PSK)
What's in the Box
Eye-Fi Pro X2 16GB Wireless SDHC Memory Card; Eye-Fi Center Software for Windows & MAC OS X; Free Eye-Fi app for iOS and Android; USB card reader for set-up; and Set-up Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the camera I already own?
Eye-Fi wireless SD cards are compatible with thousands of cameras from the most popular and well-known brands. For specific compatibility information, visit www.eye.fi/cameras.
Does Pro X2 support RAW?
Yes. The card will support RAW over WiFi to your computer for faster processing using your own tools, like Adobe Lightroom.
Do videos upload wirelessly too?
Absolutely. WiFi transfer supports many types of video files (each under 2GB per file), including .mpg, .mov, .flv, . wmv, .avi, .mp4, .mts, .m4v, .3gp.
Is the WiFi upload secure?
Once paired to your device, the wireless network that the Pro X2 card creates is encrypted with WPA2 security and a unique (to each SD card) password. As long as you don't share that password, the transfer is fully secure.
Which devices work with the Pro X2?
Connect the card to a home WiFi network to deliver images directly to a Mac or PC. When out of network range, the Pro X2 creates its own WiFi to deliver content to a smartphone or tablet.
Compare Eye-Fi Memory Cards
Eye-Fi Connect X2
Eye-Fi Mobile X2
Eye-Fi Pro X2
|Photos and Videos|