3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Hello Baby Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Digital Camera HB24, Night Vision Temperature Monitoring & 2 Way Talkback System, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPUER CLEAR VIDEO SOUND & 2.4GHZ CONNECT - The video baby monitor has great video and sound. Night vision video is clear in white & black. Baby monitors are using enhanced 2.4GHZ wireless technology which prevent signal drop outs, range up to 960ft without barriers
- PLUG AND PLAY & EXPANDABLE TO 4 CAMERAS - Baby camera is plug and play, no set up required. One parent unit monitor can be paired with 4 child unit cameras. (One monitor and one camera included) You could take care all of your kids with one monitor
- LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY & VOX MODE - Baby call monitoring last 12 hours with VOX-on (power saving mode), 8 hours with screen-on. VOX mode is power saving mode with sound activated, you could focus on your things until the monitor is activated by child unit sound
- IMPRESSIVE MULTIFUNCTIONAL FEATURES - Temperature monitoring and warning; Two-way talk; Optical pan and tilt; Sound activated Led indicator; Screen-off audio only mode; 2X digital zoom; 8 levels Alarms, lullabies playing
- WARRANTY - One year warranty included. We are happy to help you solve any problem, please feel free to contact us. Buy with confidence, Click Add to Cart Now
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Crystal Clear Day Video & Night Vision
- The HelloBaby HB24 is a wireless video baby monitor that enables you to always keep an eye on your baby. It provides a crystal clear image without grainy or pixelated texures.
- Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight, with automatic night vision. Infrared LEDs automatically adjust to the level of light in the room and transmit a clear black and white image in low-light and darkened room conditions.
Portable Handhold Monitor & Two-way Talk
- The parent unit monitor has 950mAh rechargeable battery lasting for 7-8 hours with screen-on, range up to 960 feet, allowing parents to move freely throughout the house and keep baby in view.
- You could talk back to your baby to comfort him/her via talk button when he/she is crying.
Sound Activated LEDs Indicator & Screen Off, Audio Only Mode
- A row of LEDs on parent unit allows you to see the sound of your baby voice alerting you if he/she is crying out when you have the volume turned down. The function provides assistance for poor hearing person.
- Audio only mode turn the video baby monitor to audio baby monitor if you don’t want to disturb by the video. It is power saving mode, battery consumption reduce -50%. You could turn on the display when you want to check your baby.
Temperature Monitoring & Lullabies Playing
- The child unit is equipped with a room temperature sensor which is reported temperature on parent unit display, let you know your baby is comfortable and safe.
- Lull your baby to sleep with one of 8 polyphonic lullabies or comfort him/her when he/she wakes up.
Compare with similar items
Hello Baby HB24 portable video baby monitor is a perfect addition to your baby's nursery or bedroom.
Enhanced 2.4GHz FHSS Technology with range up to 960 ft
Improved 2.4Ghz FHSS technology to prevent crossed signals and signal drop outs. The monitor has a range up to 960 ft and out of range warning, allowing you to move around the house or yard freely.
With 2.4 inch Color LCD Screen and 950mAh Battery Receiver
The receiver has full-color 2.4 inch screen to show real-time video and audio. It has 950mAh battery built-in lasting for 8 hours with screen-on.
Automatically Infrared Night Vision
Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight, with automatic night vision.
Room Temperature Monitoring
The transmitter is equipped with a temperature sensor which is reported on the receiver's screen. You can ensure that it never gets too hot or too cold for your baby.
The screen turns into sleep after 1 minute without any sound in transmitter side if you turn on VOX mode. It will on automatically with sound activated in transmitter side. Receiver works more than 12 hours with VOX on. You can focus on your working or sleep well with VOX on.
8 Lullabies & 8 Levels Alarm
Lull your baby to sleep with one of 8 polyphonic lullabies or comfort him/her when he/she wakes up. Alarm to remind you to feed the baby in 8 levels setting.
Sound Activated LED Indicator & Two-way Talk
A row of LEDs on receiver allows you to know the voice of your baby alerting you if he/she is crying when you have the volume turned down. You also could talk back to your baby to comfort him/her via talk button when he/she is crying.
Pan & Tilt
Rotated aroud 360 degree, up & down 120 degree. You can put it in anywhere and adjust the angel as you want.
Expandable to 4 Cameras
One receiver be paired with 4 cameras.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I decided to try this Hello Baby monitor (5 stars/$90) and the Motorola MBP36S 3.5" (3 stars/$160). I bought them at the same time and tested them side by side in daylight and night vision. My main concerns were being able to scan the room if needed, zoom in to check if my baby is breathing and quick response time (turning on monitor, picking up baby's cry, etc.)
Both have musical lullabies, night vision, 2 way communication and had good reception from everywhere in our 2400 sq. ft. home.
The Hello Baby had a little bit more of an attractive design to me because it was smaller and much thinner. Easier for me, as a female, to hold with one hand or tuck in my back pocket.
It is $70 cheaper which did matter to me because this is our last child and I knew I wouldn't be using it for a long period of time.
The image was grainy and blurred to the point where I couldn't see if my baby was breathing during day or nighttime.
The lullabies were much more simple and a bit irritating due to their higher pitch (in comparison to the other monitor). I don't think I would have noticed until I heard the more quality and lower toned lullabies from the Motorolla monitor.
I felt the reviews and description were a bit misleading when it said you can pan and scan the room. In fact you can only pan once you are zoomed in 2x and can only pan the exact spacing that you could see with it zoomed out. I measured this area and it was about 2 feet wide and 1 foot high. So, I could not pan from watching my child in the crib to the door, window, dresser, anywhere. Basically just from one side of the crib to the other. The Motorolla can pan from one wall to the other directly behind it and up to the ceiling and down to the floor (sounds like a song, right?)
I will be returning this Hello Baby monitor. I feel the reviews were biased/incorrect/inflated...I don't know why but I don't appreciate not being able to trust Amazon's reviews like I used to. This video monitor may work for some...but for me, even though it was $70 less expensive, in this case, you get what you pay for. I'll be sticking with the 3 star Motorolla video monitor for peace of mind. Hope this helps someone.
I went out on a limb, but only after seeing a couple reviews on YouTube where I could actually see the monitor with my own eyes.
The clarity on the reviews I saw was still in question as I know how hard it can be to film an LCD display.
When I received my item, the first thing I did was test it out in different conditions. I must say that the clarity is fine. I would consider it standard definition (SD). Nowhere in the description of this item does it state that you will be getting the most high definition instrument known to man. Especially for the great price it is being offered at.
That being said, I can clearly make out my son's eyes, features, etc to see if he is awake and breathing! That's all I need to be at ease! I can even zoom in and pan the camera around slightly to get a better shot which helps even more.
The night vision/ low light is a little sensitive. This means that under low light the night vision will kick on and you will only see black and white. Still works perfectly fine! I want to add the I was even shocked at how well I could see my boy when it was dark in the room.
I would gladly buy this again and easily refer this to a friend!
The easiest way to connect I have encounter
Simply plug in the camera and turn on the monitor
And you can see talk and listen
Up to 980ft (yes we measured)
Great value for your money don’t spend on expensive baby monitors
(I’ve added a video of my puppy so you can get an idea of the picture quality .. which is good)
Easy set up
Two VOX settings, low setting allows us to have noise machine in the nursery without it activating the monitor but will pick up baby crying
Can turn on lullaby music from parent unit, allows us to turn on for baby without having to go into the room
Battery life of parent unit is decent
Temperature reading on display, lets us know if we need to turn down ac
View from camera is narrow, we had to mount it at ceiling line above crib to see the entire surface
Zoom view is extremely grainy
Night vision seems really dark on parent unit, have to turn screen brightness all the way up
If you get parent unit too close to camera a loud feedback noise is emitted. When were setting it up just taking it in the nursery was causing this noise
UPDATE: 7 months later and we still LOVE this baby monitor! The temperature reading is a favorite feature as well as the the fact that it selectively picks up on baby's noises vs. background noise. If needed, we'd purchase again tomorrow!
Top reviews from other countries
So if you are a parent and are turning off the wifi night time to minimize the radio radiation, get a 2.4 ghz with VOX baby video camera. 2,4 GHZ is still BAD radiation but at least the camera turns off the signal because of VOX. It only works when the baby cries to notify parents.
From my reviews of about 5 other brands that have VOX, this brand and model was the best choice. So far so good after 2 months.
So far this is working great for me. I’ve only used it a few times so far, but both my sister and my mom have these at their houses, and they love theirs too and have had them much longer. There are so many mixed reviews on baby monitors online, but I’m glad I went with this one.