ZOOM Wireless-N Router for LTE, 4G, 3G, DSL, Cable Internet Modems and Smartphones (4504)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Installation of 1 router
- Password protecting your network
- Connecting up to four internet-ready devices
- Providing use and troubleshooting instructions
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Share your mobile broadband connection with computers, phones, tablets and other Wi-Fi devices
- Works with Android smartphones, iPhones, and compatible LTE. 4G, and 3G modems
- Also works with any DSL or Cable modem that has an Ethernet port
- Permits automatic backup to mobile broadband if a cable or DSL connection fails
- Improve your cellular data connection by placing the model 4504 where your cellular connection is best and complete the connection through Wi-Fi
- Better than smartphone hotspots in wireless range, security, compatibility and smartphone battery drain
- Wireless-N range is typically up to 1000 feet outdoors, indoor range varies depending on walls and other obstructions
- The unit carries a one year warranty and USA- based support from Zoom Telephonic, a Boston-based manufacturer of communication products since 1977.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item ZOOM Wireless-N Router for LTE, 4G, 3G, DSL, Cable Internet Modems and Smartphones (4504)
TP-Link N150 Wireless 3G/4G Portable Router with Access Point/WISP/Router Modes (TL-MR3020)
TP-LINK TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless N Router
D-Link Wireless N (150)Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Router (DIR-412)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Good Luck Bargains||InStock Group||GreenLight Global LLC|
|Connectivity Technology||ethernet, wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 Mb per second||150 Mb per second||300 Mb per second||150|
|Item Dimensions||5.62 x 6.12 x 0.88 in||0.9 x 2.9 x 2.6 in||6.85 x 4.37 x 1.2 in||3.8 x 4.8 x 1.1 in|
|Item Weight||5.12 ounces||2.12 ounces||0.6 lb||0.9 lb|
|Total LAN Ports||4||—||1||1|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11bgn||802.11bgn||802.11bgn||802.11 G/N|
The Model 4504 is a Wireless-N router with a four-port switch that allows sharing of a cellular broadband service (LTE, 4G, 3G and earlier) or a fixed broadband service (DSL, data-over-cable, Ethernet) using either Wi-Fi or Ethernet connections. Simply plug a LTE/4G/3G, USB modem, iPhone, Android phone, DSL modem cable modem, or Ethernet WAN connection into the 4504 and computers, tablets, handhelds and other Wi-Fi or Ethernet devices can share high-speed Internet. The 4504 provides an excellent range with coverage of up to 330 feet indoors and 990 feet outdoors, depending upon the environment.
Top customer reviews
It worked flawlessly right out of the box, and requires minimal setup.
Follow the quick-start guide for the type of input you are using, and get the unit up and running. Then load the user manual (on enclosed CD) onto your computer and follow the instructions for advanced setup. I'd recommend changing as little as possible from default settings. For most people, you just need to specify a security protocol (WPA1/WPA2 for most folks), and then create a key code.
Most modern WiFi-capable devices (laptops; tablets) will recognize the router and only require that you input the key code to get them on your network. Follow the user manual instructions for manually setting up devices that do not automatically recognize the router.
We use this router in a three level, 3,000 sq ft building, and have excellent signal strength throughout the entire building. Haven't had a single problem with the router since installed.
Setup was a little painful, but worked once I got the right info for the 3G card. They have a Cricket/Pantech UM185C and it will not work with the router default settings. You need to add (phone#)@cricket.com and "cricket" for the userid/password. This is not in the manual or on the Zoom website. Once I entered that it was fine.
For the money I think it works OK. There are a lot of advanced settings but I think users wanting to tweak those would desire better range/performace on the WiFi side. Hardcore users may want to check into the Cradlepoint line - I have one at work and it does very well, but at 2-3X the price.
1) Make sure Zoom is plugged in and on.
2) Attach iPhone to via the lightening to USB cable.
3) Reboot the Zoom
4) DO NOT USE THE IPHONE, as it will ask you Trust/Don't Trust device, and either breaks my connection. If I have to use the phone during, I'll reboot the Zoom after.
Hope this helps.
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.