Digital Alarm Clock with Wireless Bed Shaker, PICTEK Vibrating Alarm Clock, Bomb Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers, 3 Alarm Sounds, 5'' LED Display, 5 Dimmer, Snooze Function, Easy Setting for Kid Senior
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I like the blue digits and the ability to adjust the brightness.
1) I'ts not only not loud, but it is also the quietest alarm clock I've ever heard. I can be awake and barely hear the alarm.
2) Cannot schedule for weekdays only.
3) Cannot set for both sound and vibration you have to pick one or the other.
4) Difficult to tell for sure if the "bedshaker" is on or not.
5) Difficult to tell if the "bedshaker" has a charge or not.
6) Inconvenient location of the alarm switch.
7) There is no volume control.
This would be a decent alarm clock if you don't have much trouble waking up in the morning and like a gentle rousing with a pleasant sound, but this definitely is not what I was looking for.