Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
KODAK Step Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer (White) Compatible w/ iOS & Android, NFC & Bluetooth Devices
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (14%)|
|Printer Output Type||Color|
|Printing Technology||Zink Technology|
|Printing Media Type||Glossy photo paper|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STEP UP YOUR PRINTING GAME: No more making plans to print tomorrow. Kodak step printer connects to any iOS or Android Smartphone, Tablet or Similar Device [Via Bluetooth or NFC] so you can print pics instantly; Turn your selfies, portraits, social media posts & other images into physical photos
- AMAZING ZERO-INK TECHNOLOGY: Zink innovation eliminates the need for pricy ink cartridges, toners or ribbons; 2” x 3” sticky-back paper with embedded dye crystals delivers high-quality, durable, affordable, beautifully detailed prints that are resistant to moisture, rips, tears & smudges
- FULL EDITING SUITE VIA APP: Download the free Kodak App to create collages & customize your snaps with stunning filters, interesting borders, cool stickers, funny text & other personalized flair; Edit photos in your camera roll, then send to step for instant printing in less than 60 seconds
- TAKE YOUR PROJECTS TO GO: Skip the computer connections, messy wires & clunky equipment; Our palm-sized printer weighs less than a pound, sets up fast & delivers gorgeous prints you can peel & stick everywhere; Great for decorating a fridge, laptop, locker, scrapbook, notebook & more
- CUTE, COMPACT & COLORFUL: Step printer is designed for photo-loving influencers & crafters of all ages & skill levels; Portable, lightweight device features built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery Prints 25 photo on a full charge:; Available in a variety of colors—a fantastic anytime gift idea
- Max prints peed black white: 1.0 pages per minute
- Max print speed color: 1.0 pages per minute
- Printer technology: Zink technology
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kodak Step App
Making photo-printing easy and convenient.
ZINK Zero Ink Technology
Start creating vibrant prints in four easy steps.
What makes the KODAK STEP unique?
The KODAK STEP makes it possible to print any picture on your phone or social media account. Add a mountain of editing features, and this portable printer becomes a handheld print studio.
Does the KODAK STEP come with KODAK ZINK paper?
The KODAK STEP comes with a starter pack of ZINK paper, so you can start printing pictures right away.
Is the KODAK STEP PRINTS App required in order to use this printer?
Yes. The KODAK STEP PRINTS app must be installed on an Apple or Android device in order to edit and print photos.
Can I print photos that are on my social media page?
Yes. The KODAK STEP PRINTS app allows you to access photos from social media, so you can then edit, save, and print them.
Do I need to replace the batteries?
This printer comes equipped with a rechargeable battery, so there’s no need to replace it. The KODAK STEP Printer can print up 25 photos before it needs to be recharged with the included charging cable.
Compare with similar items
Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer - Dusky Pink
KODAK Smile Instant Digital Bluetooth Printer for iPhone & Android – Edit, Print & Share 2x3 Zink Photos w/ Smile App (Blue)
Lifeprint 2x3 Portable Photo and Video Printer for iPhone and Android. Make Your Photos Come to Life w/Augmented Reality - White
KiiPix Portable Photo Printer, Pink
Lifeprint Ultra Slim Printer | Portable Bluetooth Photo, Video & GIF Instant Printer with Video Embed Technology, Editing Suite & Social App for iOS and Android | 2x3 ZINK Zero Ink Sticky-Back Film
|Color||White||Dusky Pink||Blue||White||Cherry Blossom Pink||Black|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5 x 1 inches||4.9 x 3.56 x 1.36 inches||4.6 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches||0.89 x 2.95 x 4.61 inches||5.5 x 2.25 x 6.25 inches||4.7 x 0.8 x 3.2 inches|
Print life one step at a time!
Whether you’re an avid traveler, social influencer, nostalgic scrapbooker or on-the-go photographer, one thing is certain—printing pictures takes too many steps! Now, with the KODAK step printer, printing full-color photographs is faster and easier than ever. Just pair with any Bluetooth- or NFC-enabled smart device, and stunning full-color photo prints are in your hand in under 60 seconds. Zink Zero Ink technology eliminates the need for expensive inks, toners and ribbons, delivering cool 2”x3” photographs you can peel and stick to any surface.
Photos come out clear, bright, colorful and covered with an extra layer of protective coating to prevent smudges, rips and water damage. The KODAK app also lets you customize photos far beyond the usual ‘flip’ and ‘rotate’ of your smartphone. Use our extensive editing tools to apply flattering filters, cutesy stickers, decorative frames and other personalized flair. With mobile printing so quick and simple, you’ll be jamming at concerts, weddings, parties—everywhere but the actual printer!
Includes 5 sticker frames - Patterns may vary.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Idea is great, and for the most part it succeeds in its mission. It unfortunately misses in its most important part, faithful reproduction of the picture. I skews the color profile, making it way too warm, to the point of it becoming unpleasant.
If this was the only option out there, it'd be great, but it isn't. Funny thing is that Kodak makes a small 2x3 size camera with built-in printer that does a significantly better job, for only a few dollars more. It is even a 4-pass dye-sub printer that gives much better results. Not obvious why they chose not to do just the printer part of that solution here.
In short, look elsewhere.
Top reviews from other countries
However, the Kodak app is clunky and buggy and annoyingly the printer wouldn't accept Polaroid 2x3 ZINC photo paper. Seems to only like it's own brand, which is irritating. The work-around solution was to use the blue calibration sheet from the Kodak ZINC paper with the Polaroid ZINC paper and that make the printer accept the obviously compatible Polaroid ZINC paper, but really, should you have to do this?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 17, 2021