- Size (LWH): 5.1 inches, 0.31 inches, 3.11 inches
- Weight: 4.48 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wireless Charger RAVPower Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Kyocera Brigadier, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S7, Note 5, Nexus 6 5 4 with 3 Coils [AC Adapter Included] - Black
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wireless Charging: No Cable, no connection, simply place on the charger and the phone battery will recharge automatically. Input: 5V/1.5A; Output: 5V/1A
- Low profile, slim body with anti-slippery rubber feet to sit on your desktop firmly and keep your device secure
- Notes: Protective cases thicker than 5mm/ 0.2 inch will prevent the charger from working properly. For the best results, please remove before charging. Wireless charging rate is slightly slower compared with conventional wired charger.
- Direct Charging Models: (Work without any charging case / coil) Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5, Nexus 7 2nd Gen, Nexus 6 / 5 / 4, LG Optimus Vu2, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA
- Requiring Charging Receiver: Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 4 / 3 / 2, Nokia Lumia 820, 925, 925T, 1020; Charging case required: iPhone 6s/6s Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S /5C, 4 / 4S
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Wireless Charger RAVPower Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Kyocera Brigadier, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S7, Note 5, Nexus 6 5 4 with 3 Coils [AC Adapter Included] - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||0.31 x 5.1 x 3.11 in||2.83 x 2.83 x 0.43 in||2.95 x 5.35 x 0.55 in||2.76 x 5 x 0.39 in|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||Information not provided||usb||usb||usb|
|Compatible Phone Models||samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge, iphone-4s, iphone-5s, iphone-6s, samsung-galaxy-note-4, samsung-galaxy-note-3, samsung-galaxy-note-5, nexus-6, samsung-galaxy-s-7, nokia-lumia-920, nokia-lumia-820, samsung-galaxy-s-5, iphone-5c, iphone-6-plus, samsung-galaxy-s-7-edge, lg-g2, samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge-plus, iphone-6s-plus, nexus-4||samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge, iphone-4s, iphone-5s, iphone-6s, samsung-galaxy-note-4, samsung-galaxy-note-3, samsung-galaxy-note-5, nexus-6, samsung-galaxy-s-7, nokia-lumia-920, nokia-lumia-820, samsung-galaxy-s-5, iphone-5c, iphone-6-plus, samsung-galaxy-s-7-edge, lg-g2, samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge-plus, iphone-6s-plus, nexus-4||samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge, iphone-4s, iphone-5s, iphone-6s, samsung-galaxy-note-4, samsung-galaxy-note-3, samsung-galaxy-note-5, nexus-6, samsung-galaxy-s-7, nokia-lumia-920, nokia-lumia-820, samsung-galaxy-s-5, iphone-5c, iphone-6-plus, samsung-galaxy-s-7-edge, lg-g2, samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge-plus, iphone-6s-plus, nexus-4|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The RAVPower RP-WCN7 Qi Wireless Charging Pad comes with an AC adapter, easy to plug it into socket and start wireless charging.
Slim and No Slipping
Unassuming design, compared to other bulky chargers, this is thin and slim to save up space on your desk. No Slipping, the charger will hold your phone so it can charge without slipping or getting knocked out.
Popular Compatible Models:
Direct Charge Models:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge/ S6 / S6 Edge / S6 Edge Plus / Note 5
Nexus 7 2nd Gen; Nexus 4
Nokia Lumia 920
HTC 8X; HTC Droid DNA; HTC America Butterfly; HTC Droid Incredible 4G
LG Optimus Vu2; LG D1L; LG LTE2
Models that Require a Wireless Charging Case / Cover Adapter:
Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3; Galaxy Note 2, Note 3
Nokia Lumia 820, 925, 925t, 928, 1020
iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S
HTC ONE X; HTC G Incredible S
Sony Xperia Acro S
Protective cases that exceed 5mm/ 0.2 inch thick prevent the charger from working properly. For these cases, please remove before charging.
Wireless charging rate is 70%-80% compared with a wired charger.
From the Manufacturer
|RAVPower Wireless Charger Charging Pad||RAVPower Wireless Charger Charging Pad built-in 5000mAh battery||RAVPower MINI Wireless Charger Charging Pad||[Upgraded Version]RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad Stand||RAVPower 3-Coils Wireless Charger Stand Charging Pad|
|Other Feature||QI-Compliant||QI-Compliant & Built-in 5000mAh Backup Battery||QI-Compliant &USB Embedded||QI-Compliant & Charging Stand||QI-Compliant & Wireless Charging Stand|
|Charging Specifications||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 2A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A|
|Size||5.7 x 0.3 x 3.1 inches||5.4 x 3 x 0.6 inches||2.8 x 2.8 x 0.4 inches||5.5 x 2.8 x0.49 inches||5 x 2.8 x 0.4 inches|
Top Customer Reviews
For those unfamiliar with wireless charging, what you do is you place your device on the charger in a specific spot and it charges through the air. If your device has built in Qi wireless charging capabilities then you will not need any special hardware. If your phone does not, then you will need a special Qi wireless charging case that fits over your phone and plugs into the phone's charging port.
I reviewed this using the HTC Droid DNA, which has built in Qi wireless charging capability. I have the Ballistic case over the phone. The Ravpower wireless charger works flawlessly with it. I have been using this for over 2 weeks.
1) The charger is about the size of a Samsung Galaxy S4. It comes with a 3 foot USB cable and a USB AC adapter. Leave it on your table and just lay your phone onto it. It's that simple. If you're like me you're tired of having to fiddle with your charger for the phone, trying to fit the cable directly into the hole. And my phone came with a USB cover and after about 3 months of opening and closing it to charge it broke off. This wireless charger will solve all your annoyances.
2) There is a red light on the edge of the charger. When you place your phone correctly it blinks between red and green and makes a beep one time so you know you did it right. That's a big plus for when you 1st wake up, don't have your contacts in, and are so tired you don't know which way is up.
1) Minor complaint, the charger is white. I wish it came in black. I like darker coolers so when you inevitably get smudges and dirt on the devices it doesn't show up as much. Since this is going to be stationary I doubt it will get any smudges. But I would still prefer a black color.
This charges a little slower than directly plugging into the AC adapter. It's like that for any wireless charger. This is not an emergency "I need as much charge as I can get in 30 minutes" thing. This is if you have time to get a good 4-5 hour charge on your phone.
Seriously, why have you not gotten a wireless charger yet? You will save yourself months of frustration trying to plug in your USB cable, destroying your cover to the USB port, and breaking charging cables. Get this and just put your phone down and pick it up when you're ready.
I use this with a Galaxy S5 and with the Samsung branded Wireless charging cover.
If you'd like to see my setup, here is a link to the photo:
(or click on customer images for this product).
My Samsung Galaxy S3 phone does not natively support wireless charging but it does have the necessary terminals, so adding the DigiYes Wireless Charging Receiver (also purchased here on Amazon) was all that I needed. I have a UAG protective case on my phone and I was nervous about whether I could charge through that case. I'm pleased to say that everything worked as I expected, including the receiver and the charging pad, and I didn't have to remove the phone from the case or do anything other than simply plunk the phone down on the charger.
I chose the RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad on the basis of its price and of the generally favorable reviews here. It's not the cheapest charging pad but the cheaper ones don't include a wall plug, which this one does, or are more finicky to operate. The package includes a wall plug, a USB to microUSB cable, the charging pad, and a user's manual, which I never opened, since everything just worked.
You do sacrifice a bit for the ease of use, as most wireless charging pads have an output of 0.5 to 0.7 A whereas a good charger can generate 0.7 to 1.0 A. The slowdown wasn't that significant, though, perhaps 15 to 20 minutes on a full charge, and the ease of use and not having to struggle with the USB cable connections more than made up for it.
The bottom line is that everything worked well the first time and every time since. At $24.99 at the time I'm writing this, the charger is competitively priced. I'm very pleased and can definitely recommend this. If you don't need the wall plug, you can save a few bucks and opt for one of the less expensive alternatives like the EC Technology charging pad.