- Size (LWH): 5.7 inches, 0.31 inches, 3.11 inches
- Weight: 9.12 ounces
Wireless Charger RAVPower Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung S7 S6 Edge Nexus 6 7 and All Qi-Enabled Devices (AC adapter included) - White
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wireless Charging: No Cable, no connection, simply place on the charger and the phone battery will recharge automatically. Input: 5V/1.5A; Output: 5V/1A
- Low profile, slim body with anti-slippery rubber feet to sit on your desktop firmly and keep your device secure
- Notes: Protective cases thicker than 5mm/ 0.2 inch will prevent the charger from working properly. For the best results, please remove before charging. Wireless charging rate is slightly slower compared with conventional wired charger.
- Direct Charging Models: (Work without any charging case / coil) Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5, Nexus 7 2nd Gen, Nexus 6 / 5 / 4, LG Optimus Vu2, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA
- Requiring Charging Receiver: Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 4 / 3 / 2, Nokia Lumia 820, 925, 925T, 1020; Charging case required: iPhone 6s/6s Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S /5C, 4 / 4S
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The RAVPower RP-WCN7 Qi Wireless Charging Pad comes with an AC adapter, easy to plug it into socket and start wireless charging.
Slim and No Slipping
Unassuming design, compared to other bulky chargers, this is thin and slim to save up space on your desk. No Slipping, the charger will hold your phone so it can charge without slipping or getting knocked out.
Popular Compatible Models:
Direct Charge Models:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge/ S6 / S6 Edge / S6 Edge Plus / Note 5
Nexus 7 2nd Gen; Nexus 4
Nokia Lumia 920
HTC 8X; HTC Droid DNA; HTC America Butterfly; HTC Droid Incredible 4G
LG Optimus Vu2; LG D1L; LG LTE2
Models that Require a Wireless Charging Case / Cover Adapter:
Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3; Galaxy Note 2, Note 3
Nokia Lumia 820, 925, 925t, 928, 1020
iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S
HTC ONE X; HTC G Incredible S
Sony Xperia Acro S
Protective cases that exceed 5mm/ 0.2 inch thick prevent the charger from working properly. For these cases, please remove before charging.
Wireless charging rate is 70%-80% compared with a wired charger.
From the Manufacturer
|RAVPower Wireless Charger Charging Pad||RAVPower Wireless Charger Charging Pad built-in 5000mAh battery||RAVPower MINI Wireless Charger Charging Pad||[Upgraded Version]RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad Stand||RAVPower 3-Coils Wireless Charger Stand Charging Pad|
|Other Feature||QI-Compliant||QI-Compliant & Built-in 5000mAh Backup Battery||QI-Compliant &USB Embedded||QI-Compliant & Charging Stand||QI-Compliant & Wireless Charging Stand|
|Charging Specifications||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 2A Output: DC 5V / 1A||Input: DC 5V / 1.5A Output: DC 5V / 1A|
|Size||5.7 x 0.3 x 3.1 inches||5.4 x 3 x 0.6 inches||2.8 x 2.8 x 0.4 inches||5.5 x 2.8 x0.49 inches||5 x 2.8 x 0.4 inches|
Top Customer Reviews
For those unfamiliar with wireless charging, what you do is you place your device on the charger in a specific spot and it charges through the air. If your device has built in Qi wireless charging capabilities then you will not need any special hardware. If your phone does not, then you will need a special Qi wireless charging case that fits over your phone and plugs into the phone's charging port.
I reviewed this using the HTC Droid DNA, which has built in Qi wireless charging capability. I have the Ballistic case over the phone. The Ravpower wireless charger works flawlessly with it. I have been using this for over 2 weeks.
1) The charger is about the size of a Samsung Galaxy S4. It comes with a 3 foot USB cable and a USB AC adapter. Leave it on your table and just lay your phone onto it. It's that simple. If you're like me you're tired of having to fiddle with your charger for the phone, trying to fit the cable directly into the hole. And my phone came with a USB cover and after about 3 months of opening and closing it to charge it broke off. This wireless charger will solve all your annoyances.
2) There is a red light on the edge of the charger. When you place your phone correctly it blinks between red and green and makes a beep one time so you know you did it right. That's a big plus for when you 1st wake up, don't have your contacts in, and are so tired you don't know which way is up.
1) Minor complaint, the charger is white. I wish it came in black. I like darker coolers so when you inevitably get smudges and dirt on the devices it doesn't show up as much.Read more ›
I use this with a Galaxy S5 and with the Samsung branded Wireless charging cover.
If you'd like to see my setup, here is a link to the photo:
(or click on customer images for this product).
|Length: 2:01 Mins|
My Samsung Galaxy S3 phone does not natively support wireless charging but it does have the necessary terminals, so adding the DigiYes Wireless Charging Receiver (also purchased here on Amazon) was all that I needed. I have a UAG protective case on my phone and I was nervous about whether I could charge through that case. I'm pleased to say that everything worked as I expected, including the receiver and the charging pad, and I didn't have to remove the phone from the case or do anything other than simply plunk the phone down on the charger.
I chose the RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad on the basis of its price and of the generally favorable reviews here. It's not the cheapest charging pad but the cheaper ones don't include a wall plug, which this one does, or are more finicky to operate. The package includes a wall plug, a USB to microUSB cable, the charging pad, and a user's manual, which I never opened, since everything just worked.
You do sacrifice a bit for the ease of use, as most wireless charging pads have an output of 0.5 to 0.7 A whereas a good charger can generate 0.7 to 1.0 A. The slowdown wasn't that significant, though, perhaps 15 to 20 minutes on a full charge, and the ease of use and not having to struggle with the USB cable connections more than made up for it.
The bottom line is that everything worked well the first time and every time since.Read more ›
-It's very thin. Much thinner than most wireless chargers.
-Even thinner, it's much larger in area size, so it will fit most smartphones. As they get bigger, this charger will work for any size smartphone.
-More affordable than some. At $40+ it's almost half the price of Nokia's wireless charger.
-Doesn't look cheap but rather slick, no ugly marks.
-Charges Nokia Lumia 920 fast. In 2 hours, fully charged from 0 to 100%.
-Nice light indicator when the phone is placed right over the coil.
-Long cable. Enough to reach any night-stand.
Currently I'm using it with Nokia Lumia 920 and it's perfect for me. It looks better than Nokia's charger, although it doesn't come in awesome bright colors, but it fits the phone better. Nexus 4 also worked, when I had it.
Would recommend this charger over other pricey ones. Great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Darn good wireless charger for the price. The surface is not glossy & smooth. It's more of a rubbery type surface, so it keeps the phone from sliding off. Read morePublished 8 days ago by weave423
The fact the AC adapter is included on this one is a plus, great product, worked as expected!Published 12 days ago by David Guillen Abarca
I love this charging system. I have no issues with it I sent my phone on it and it charges right away. Gives a full charge and it doesn't take that long. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Heather Castro
A must have for Samsung devices as the charger port on the phone more than often goes bad. So happy with this purchase. Works great!Published 17 days ago by Nehal S.
Lasted around 6 months and stopped charging devices. I tried with both a phone needing a card, and one that has it built in.Published 17 days ago by Will
The unit arrived timely. i am using it to charge a Nexus 7 tablet because the micro USB port on the tablet failed. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer