Getaria 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery Digital Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra 10% when you apply this coupon.
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||USB Type A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Color||2.4GHz wireless guitar|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wireless transmitter & receiver set designed for electronic music instruments like guitar, bass, etc.c instruments like guitar, bass, etc. Stay away from the congested 2.4G/UHF band.
- 2.4G uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and latency, effective range is about 30 meters.
- Supports 6 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one and no-interference; and one transmitter can transmit signal to several receivers at the same time also.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours, and comes with USB cable for convenient recharging.
- 280° rotatable 1/4" plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions. And there's an Stereo Jack Cable,Connect 3.5mm Male to 6.35mm Female, allows you connect headphones to audio devices such as amplifiers or AV receivers with 6.5mm socket, widely work with earphone, microphone, karaoke system and etc.
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
GWS-8 Wireless Guitar transmitter and receiver：
The gws-8 wireless guitar system provides music lovers with an option to reliably transmit guitar (or other electronic instrument) signals over long distances, allowing you to wander around the stage and enjoy a truly dynamic performance!
2.4GHz Wireless Guitar System：
With an impressive 105dB dynamic range at your disposal, crystal-clear sampling at 24Bit/48kHz, and afrequency range spanning 20Hz to 20kHz,you can rest assured that the most subtle of nuances with regard to your performance are captured and transmitted with the utmost fidelity.
The Wireless Guitar System Supports Two Modes：
1. Wireless guitar system, supports six groups of equipment to work at the same time, one on one, no interference；
2. One transmitter transmit signal to several receivers at the same time , low noise, low delay, plug and play, easy to use；
TO AVOID INTERFERENCE:
（1）: Keep the receiver away more than 3 meters from the transmitter and other wifi routers.
（2）: Changing into different channels to avoid interference with other wifi products.
Suitable For Varieties Occasions：
Wireless guitar transceiver structure design clever, can be used for guitar practice, band performance, family gatherings and other occasions. Suitable for electric guitar, electric Bass, guitar sound, guitar effect pedal and other instruments.
Color: Silver/ Black(optional)
Sample Range: 24bit/ 48KHz uncompressed digital transmission
Latency: < 12ms
Range: about 30 meters
THD + Noise: -98dB
Dynamic Range: > 105dB
Operating Band: 2.4G ISM Worldwide
Frequency Response: 20-20KHz, +1dB/-3dB
Power Supply: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Charging: USB port
Item Size: 13 * 3.8 * 1.2cm / 5.1 * 1.5 * 0.5in
Item Weight: 34g / 1.2oz (for each)
Package Size: 14 * 10.5 * 4.5cm / 5.5 * 4.1 * 1.8in
Package Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
The guitar and guitar amplifier showed in the picture are not included.
1 * Transmitter
1 * Receiver
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * User Manual(English)
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches; 7.44 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 26, 2019
- Manufacturer : iTrendy
- ASIN : B07QYPY3PC
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,174 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The two downsides are that the plastic housing seems rather flimsy and may not do well if dropped. The second downside is the battery life. I'm getting less than 2 hours of use on a charge, a little short for a gig however I suppose if I put them on a charger between sets they could make 4 - 5 hours.