JLab Audio JBuds Air Icon True Wireless Signature Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case - Black & Gold - IP55 Sweat Resistance - Bluetooth 5.0 Connection - Stereo Phone Calls - 3 EQ Sound Settings
|Color||Black & Gold|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Long Playtime: The earbuds feature 6 hours of playtime with 18+ extra hours in the case. JBuds Air Icon automatically charge when placed in the case, which recharges with the integrated patent-pending USB cable.
- Stereo Calling & Custom EQ3 Sound: The JBuds Air Icon feature an upgraded microphone with stereo audio for calls. Hear crystal clear conversations in both ears anywhere, anytime. Choose the sound to match your personal preference between three options: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes -without an app.
- Easy Connect & Controls: The earbuds will automatically turn on and connect to each other right out of the case. Then just connect to your phone. Utilizing Bluetooth 5, this is our fastest hands-free connection yet. Plus, touch sensors to control all your music, calls and smart assistants with just a tap or hold.
- Everyday Proof: An IP55 sweat resistance helps the earbuds hold up against moisture and dirt so you never have to worry during any hobby, travel, or workout. Extra eartips and Cush Fins help keep the comfort perfect and reliable for your everyday needs.
- Pocket Size: Compact, but sturdy, the JBuds Air Icon included charging case will fit in any bag or jacket pocket you’re taking on-the-GO with you. Lights on the outside will indicate how much power you have left before your next charge.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JLab Audio is an award-winning designer of personal audio including Bluetooth earbuds, headphones and speakers. Founded in 2005, our mission is to enhance how you GO through life with incredible sound, inspired design, and innovative technology without the rockstar bill.
True to our roots, #TeamJLab embodies the So Cal life: Laidback, upbeat energy and an active lifestyle. No matter your passion, we keep you GOing with high-quality gear, inspired designs, and world class, hassle free customer support.
It doesn’t matter how you GO, just GO.
Time to GO on the move, in a pinch, out the door. Grab your JBuds Air Icon Wireless Earbuds as you head to work, get to the gym, or jump on an airplane. Each earbud holds 6+ hours and an additional 18+ hours in the case. Now with touch sensors to control your music, and stereo calling for crystal clear audio in both earbuds, JBuds Air Icon feature a sleek gold logo to complete the innovative design.
24+ HOURS OF BLUETOOTH PLAYTIME
The earbuds feature 6 hours of playtime with 18+ extra hours in the case. JBuds Air Icon automatically charge when placed in the case, which recharges with the integrated patent-pending USB cable. Never miss a beat with custom EQ3.
An IP55 sweat resistance helps the earbuds hold up against moisture and dirt so you never have to worry during any hobby, travel, or gym workout. Extra eartips and Cush Fins are included to help keep the comfort perfect and reliable for your everyday needs.
STEREO CALLS & TOUCH CONTROLS
Connect easily to your phone, utilizing bluetooth, and see how easy it is to us our hand free technology. Touch sensors to control your music, podcasts, calls, and smart assistants.
Compact, but sturdy, the JBuds Air Icon included charging case will fit in any bag or jacket pocket you’re taking on-the-GO with you. Lights on the outside will indicate how much power you have left before your next charge.
|JBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Sport True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Icon True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Band Wireless Earbud Neckband Headset|
|Total Playtime Hours (incl. charging case)||14+ Total (3.5+ Hours in Earbuds)||40+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||30+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||24+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||8+ Hours (no charging case)|
|IPX Sweatproof Rating||IP55||IP66||IP55||IP55||IP66|
|Charging Case Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sound: I think both have great sound. For me since, the Jlabs had customizable tips, the sound is better since the seal is tighter and I don't have to readjust constantly. The bass is very good. The sound is balanced.
2. Pairing: if you have iOS, nothing compares to the ease with pairing with AirPods. Having said that, the Jlabs are pretty good once you do the initial pairing. It takes a few seconds longer but they do pair automatically with your phone once you open the case. AirPods are better at switching from phone to iPad or other apple devices understandably.
3. Fit - as I said more options with Jlab. I hate the way AirPods fit. I tried running with the Jlabs -- not great. I think I have to switch out the tips. Because the Jlabs sit a little top heavy in the ear, with jogging it can dislodge. I'll try different tips.
4. Case - Apple wins. The Jlab case works well enough but I am not sure why it as to be so big. You can put it in your pocket but it is big and bulging and not something you want to cary around in your pants pocket.
5. Range - Jlab has about 1/2 the range. Doesn't matter to me though, I don't tend to keep the phone far away from my headphones.
6. Battery - not as good but very good nonetheless. Depends on how much you listen but I can go for days with one charge of the case.
7. Price - Jlab so much cheaper. I don't think the advantages of the AirPods are worth $100 more.
I'd highly recommend these. If I had to do it over, I would skip the AirPods and get these at a fraction of the price.
The earbuds are comfortable, light, and work very well. The range is good, the controls are intuitive and the charging box is quite small/handy. I liked the charging cable (although it is somewhat oddly placed) and the functionality.
They get quite loud and have three different settings for the equalizer. I prefer the original "signature", but am still playing around with different types of music.
For $50, these are phenomenal.
After a few MONTHS (Feb2019), I really love these. They're never out of battery, as they charge in the case and it's easy to see when the case needs some juice, so you're never surprised by dead earbuds. I charge mine once a week, sometimes twice. Although I have a few other BT headphones, these are the ones I use everyday for short periods (e.g. commuting, lunch, gym). Calls are ok, but only work on the right side (which is stated in the manual). The touch controls are easy and useful, and contrary to my concerns, they never fall. They are more comfortable without the silicone band -- i only wear them when running/working out, because they get loose with impact (e.g. jumping rope).
Solid buy for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
Getting a warranty claim after this is a joke if you don't live in the US. Given a code for an RMA voucher to get something from their Jlab website. That sounds good.
It isn't. Because you have to pay postage from the US to the UK which is US $57 nearly the value of original purchase!
I was also instructed by JLABS to cut the product in half to render them inoperable and send a photo to them to prove it.
Now, cutting a product containing Lithium cells with a steel blade would result in toxic smoke and an instant chemical reaction producing flames. I crushed the buds in a cloth in a vice. Afterwards realising if the copper elements had pierced the Lithium cell it would have been the same reaction.
I refused to crush the charging case. Afterwards I got an email for the code. I had raised the issue of safety but that was ignored.
Amazon kindly dealing with this now. I am not sure what the outcome will be. I will update as soon as I hear back from Amazon.
When I first put them in I found they were a bit tinny sounding. This was fixed by using the extra ear fitting piece. They're no worst than a pair of wired ones under £35 now. I mean, still not expert quality but come on... Not something a bit more expensive if that's what you're after.
THEY'RE comfortable and stay in the ear very well. USE THE EXTRA PIECE!
The battery lasts long enough for a 3 hour train journey and the extra piece does a good job keeping noise out.
TOTALLY 100% recommend
Update: don't buy these earbuds if you care about using them to make calls - the microphone quality is bad. I suspect that because only the RHS earbud is active during calls, there's no noise cancellation and so the people you call can't hear you above whatever background noise is present. I've just (reluctantly) re-ordered apple's ear buds again which are superb at this. If call quality isn't important to you, these are fine ear buds for listening to music with.