iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.6 x 1.14 x 2.32 inches|
|Item Weight||0.19 Pounds|
About this item
- MAKES ANY SUBWOOFER WIRELESS: Install your subwoofer or active speakers without long ugly speaker wires - comes with a transmitter and receiver - the receiver can also connect to an external power amplifier - also great for installing speakers all over your house without drilling holes into your walls ATTENTION: This product DOES NOT work with passive speakers
- ADVANCED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Stereo audio is transmitted in a digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) - free of static and interference - the wireless signal can travel through walls and ceilings to other rooms of your house - avoids interference by using adaptive frequency hopping - signal is not affected by wireless networks or cordless phones
- LARGE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: This wireless set transmits full frequency audio and can be used for full-frequency active speakers
- SUPER COMPACT: Both transmitter and receiver measure 2.6" x 2.3" x 1.1" only - easily hide away - totally out of sight
- MULTI-ROOM CAPABLE: Transmitter can pair to up to 4 wireless amplifiers - multiple transmitters can be used within a home - create distinct audio zones - pairing is a simple push of a button - transmitter also works with iFinity wireless speakers - 100% Risk-free 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with responsive easy-to-reach Customer Service Support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Make your subwoofer or active speakers wireless with Amphony's wireless subwoofer kit. Eliminate messy speaker cables in your room. This kit includes a wireless stereo transmitter and wireless stereo receiver.
The transmitter sends audio up to 200 feet (50 feet indoors) even through walls and ceilings. You'll get true CD quality with uncompressed better-than-Bluetooth digital wireless audio. The large frequency response allows you to connect full-frequency speakers.
Both transmitter and receiver measure 2.6" x 2.3" x 1.1" only and easily hide away.
The wireless transmission employs advanced adaptive frequency hopping. It avoids frequency channels occupied by other wireless devices and is highly robust against wireless interference.
The transmitter can send 2 audio channels to up to 4 wireless receivers. By using multiple transmitters you can create several audio zones in your house.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the first wireless transmitter I have found that sends my LFE channel (subwoofer) across the room without distortion, humm or weird hitches. I was very nervous ordering these honestly because of a few things:
1. The unit does look cheap, no getting around that, I hope the company does a redesign for them as they look like a homemade contraption. Getting rid of the cheap grey plastic for something sleeker would be a start. Additionally, I would suggest to the seller to stop including the RCA cables if you cant put quality ones into the box, they just lower the quality perception of the product. I will say the units are smaller than you think, the picture makes them look rather large, when in fact they are very tiny.
2. The lack of Amazon prime and thus a easy return policy. Things like this are very hit and miss, I've tried 3 different wireless solutions, all ended up getting returned because they would either cut out or introduced noise into the signal (or worse, loss some of the signal, amazing how many of these wireless transmitters cant send information under 60hz). To the seller: Please consider becoming part of Prime or offering a better return policy, I almost avoided this product all together assuming it would be as bad as every other transmitter and I'd have a fight on my hands to return it. The only reason I tried yours was I have already test all the other ones for sale!
So with those thoughts out of the way, let's get to the positives:
1. The unit is transmitting the full signal. I did a full range test on the receiver as soon as it arrived, the product description is correct that its transmitting all the way down to 2hz. Very nice given all other units on amazon I tested had a hard drop off at 20hz. the importance of sub 20hz is likely marginal, however, I felt the difference between a straight wired sound vs this unit was barely noticeable, while other units there was something lacking.
2. No drop outs or clicks or boops or any other weird signal distortion sounds. I placed the transmitter in several different areas, behind my receiver, next to a network switch, next to a Xbox One, next to an HTPC and directly behind our Sony X940c. No drops in signal. The receiver sat under the subwoofer which is 14ft away behind our couch.
3. Unlike every other wireless unit I've tried this unit instantly turned on the subwoofer once an LFE signal was sent. Other units would often fail to turn on the sub from its autopower mode, or have a long delay. This one acts like a straight wire connection.
4. The dual channel input and output work great for dual subs. I have run both of my subs connected to it, with my Denon x4200w calibrating each independently. No issues. Calibration distance came in at 23.5ft, so I'm guessing we are seeing a 10-20ms delay in the signal (wired distance came in at 4ft)
I will keep this review updated based on how the product holds together over the next year. Needless to say, I recommend the unit over any other wireless units currently for sale on amazon or at Best Buy (Here is looking at you, you horrible Rocketfish transmitter). I hope the seller makes it easier for people to trust the product and brand by offering it with amazons return service.
I was worried that there will be an added delay, vs. using a wire. There may be but I don't think that it's audible. I ran Yamaha's YPAO room imaging feature and it did put the receiver at 45 feet away from my listening position, where in reality - it was less than 6 feet. So there is a delay but the receiver can compensate for it.
I had a ground loop which this device solved. So it totally fit its purpose and I love it.
I was also worried that my receiver's auto on/off circuitry would get confused, but it doesn't. My sub woofer turns on and off automatically
By pyrocotton on October 14, 2017
By Customer on July 13, 2018
A great wireless device for connecting wired subwoofer (LFE) to an AV receiver.
Two caveats: use your own, high quality, single lead, RCA cables, not the supplied two lead cables; be sure to use an electrical, wall outlet for power, not an electrical extension cord. The supplied, two wire did not perform well. There is some interference when the two lead cables are used with a mono source.
Top reviews from other countries
Der Kontakt zum Verkäufer war sehr gut. Ich hatte ein Problem mit Stottern und der Verkäufer hat mir gute Hilfestellung gegeben. Drei Punkte sollte auch erwähnt werden:
1. Vorsicht vorm WLAN-Router. Steht der zu nah am Gerät entstehen Übertragungsprobleme und der Ton Stottert.
2. LED leuchtet ständig.
3. Subwoofer geht nicht in Standby