Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 967 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,010 reviews
on May 26, 2016
Great price. Highest quality. Plug-n-Play. Ships very quickly from Singapore.

Fast and easy installation of a back-up camera or remote video. Eliminates the need to run wiring from the camera to the head unit. Remote video transmitter unit power comes from tapping into (white) back-up lights. No other wiring required.

Receiver easily installs at head unit (RCA plug for video, power and ground). Most head units also require connection to any transmission circuit that changes voltage when 'Reverse' is selected (I simply installed a dashboard toggle switch to manually select when I wanted to use the back-up camera).
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 20, 2015
Bought the Esky screen to go with the Esky backup camera and wireless transmitter (Links Below).

The installation of the all 3 items were extremely easy! The backup camera goes on like any plate accessory. The transmitters install/clamp in the rear lighting accessory. No issue's there at all. The screen plugged into my existing radio with 0 problem. I used my tahoe to tow my bass boat so the extra assistance with lining up the tow ball is great. The screen is color and has and the tag has night vision. Perfect combination of products that work seamlessly.

There is some interference from time to time but nothing that would prevent me from giving 5 stars!

Esky 4.3 Inch Color LCD Rear View Monitor Screen

BW® 2.4G Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver for The Vehicle Backup Camera/Front Car Camera

[2015 Latest] Esky® EC170-09 Waterproof High Sensitive Color CMOS Black Aluminum Alloy Universal Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Backup Camera with 170° Viewing Angle and 8 IR LED Night Vision
review image review image
on August 21, 2017
I'll give this 3 stars only. It is an easy install and small enough you can hide it about anywhere. The problem I see is that the range is very poor.. mounted on a 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee in direct line of site to one another it is not a steady connection, signal drops quite a bit when in use and also had to wire this up to a switch because power feeds through the receiver and makes it to the screen causing it to flash repeatly non stop. So every time I want to use it backing up I need to flip the power switch, back up, then turn it back off to stop the screen from flickering/flashing.
on May 22, 2017
I have made some bad investments in life... Chock this up as another one. Worked great at home and work. No where else. Anywhere there are automatic doors, it goes static and fails. It then lasted almost a whole month before it failed completely. Not worth the time or money. I am going with a hard line as they now have them in the 33 feet I will need to feed throughout the beast of a truck. Maybe I just got a bad one and they may be okay in a rural area with only stores where the doors are opened manually.
on March 31, 2014
This is the easy way to connect your back-up camera
Works like a champ and is crystal clear...
James Bond eat your heart out, with a click of a button
I can see who's behind me.... Not just for reverse if you
connect it right!
on January 6, 2016
Works very well. I haven't had any video distortion or any problems so far.

I installed this with a ""PLAY X STORE High Resolution And Low Illumination License Plate Frame Car Rearview Camera,1/4 Inch Color CMOS + 170 Degree Wide Viewing Angle"" along with a ""4.3 inch Foldable TFT Color LCD Car Reverse Rearview Security Monitor for Camera DVD VCR"" and they all worked very well together. I chose to go get a couple cigarette power adapters instead of tying the power into the brake lights. The most difficult thing was mounting the rearview camera onto the back of vehicle and running/hiding the cables but I felt great that I could actually do it :-)
on January 31, 2017
Had this installed for almost 2 years now. It worked great for the first 3 months, then after that the image would get a lot of static or I would get the No Signal warning on my monitor. Tried moving the transmitter and receiver and no luck. The wireless just didn't want to work correctly. Hardwired the camera and monitor work great.
on May 26, 2016
Don't count on the advertised range. Test it with both the transmitter and the receiver in the location they will be used. I tested by hooking both end up to 12 volt test leads and setting them about 30 feet from each other with my travel trailer in between and it worked. Proceeded to make minor modifications to the trailer and tearing the dash of my truck apart to do a nice installation, only to find out two things: the receiver end got too hot to touch and the image oscillated between blurry and and no signal. Wasted a day, and I've had these, the camera and the monitor too long to return them. My lesson for trying to get this done on the cheap. I ordered an expensive ($279), almost plug-and-play system yesterday.
on July 20, 2015
I installed the camera, monitor, and wireless video system on our travel trailer to provide a full rear view for passing other vehicles and seeing vehicles directly behind the trailer. Wired to the running lights, it does a good job of exposing the big blind spot. As with any wireless system, there can be some interference.

The 3 separate pieces came with almost no support information about installation but I found a little help on line. There appears to be no way to adjust the monitor brightness, color, or anything else. The overall system works but it would be really nice to have some more information.
on June 1, 2015
I can't really complain for the ~$12 I spent. The guys at my shop didn't have much faith in the functionality of the unit. I honestly didn't have high hopes either, but it does pretty good. It will occasionally give you static, but other than that, it sends a clean image from the rear camera to my deck. It would be nice to have some larger gauge wires on the actual unit to hook up power/ground, but they work. The only reason I gave 4 stars is the static. I'll buy another one for the other car in a month or two.