4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wireless Waterpoof Outdoor ONVIF 720P HD IP Camera Home Surveillance Camera By KNEWMART
|Price:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ ONE KEY CONFIGURATION: One Key WiFi Configuration makes setup so quick and easy. Just plug in the power cable, download the Free “P2PIPC” App and set it up via your iPhone or Andriod smartphone, remote access to the wireless security camera on iPhone/ iPad/ Android phone/ PC, keep an eye on your house anywhere anytime. WATCH THE VIDEO GUIDE: https://youtu.be/Im_Q1fsI0Yw
- ✔NIGHT VISION : Night vision up to 32.8-feet, with visibility up to 20 feet in complete darkness. It also enables a high-quality of day and night surveillance.
- ✔ ONVIF & MOTION DETECTION: Support ONVIF Protocol 2.1 or above. Motion Detection with email or push alert notifications based on motion sensing technology. Motion detection sensibility can be adjusted by yourself. When the camera detected abnormity or alarm is triggered, instant alarm pictures will be sent via email & FTP.
- ✔Waterproof Camera: Waterproof degree up to IP66 and this camera is made of aluminum extremely durable and won't rust. Even in the terrible weather, it can keep a durable and stable operation.
- ✔WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE: Two years warranty, lifetime technical support . IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL OR Skype TO email@example.com . We will reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours. Monday-Friday.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The KNEWMART Waterproof Outdoor IP Camera offers you an easy way to check your house while you're away. You may access your camera from anytime and anywhere with our free Phone app or through PC.
Easy to Use - "P2PIPC" APP - Please watch the video for configuration process on youtube.
✔ Phone APP P2PIPC "One Key Setting" :
✔ PC Client and Browser :
✔Important tips before connection :
1. IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If the router supports both band, please close the 5GHz wifi connection.Set WPA2-PSK(AES) / WPA-PSK(AES) as Encryption .
2. Make sure the phone connected with Wifi before One Key Setting .
3. Wifi name and Password should not contain special character, like: @, #, $, ... Wi-Fi password is no longer than 20 characters.
4. Please select the ""WXH"" to start configuration and waiting for 70 seconds .
5. Please complete the configuration process within 5 minutes, if not please enter the camera's restore button 15 seconds and try again.
6.When setting your camera to give it the WiFi info requires you put your phone close to the camera (within one foot)
✔Software and user manual, please download at: http://www.cctvgood.com
1x IP Camera
1x Power Adapter
1x Quick Installation Guide
(Including one network cable as a gift)
✔Any problems, please contact us or our customer service email on packing case and quick start guide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put in the IP address (obviously)
Port is 554
Brand is [User Define]
Source path is /11 (I got the hint for this from here: [...]
login and password are what you set it to (default is admin/admin)
If you want to test out the camera to see if it is putting out its RTSP stream, you can view it using the free VLC media player (I did it on Mac). You open a Network source and put in the URL rtsp://[login]:[password]@[IP Address]:554/11. If you leave out the login and PW it will prompt you for it.
The whole "scan the barcode to configure the camera" process is a load of rubbish. It did not work for me as others have stated. However we know it's an IP camera. It works by connecting to a network. So after plugging in an ethernet cable and checking my router to see what devices were connected, I found the camera and its assigned IP - no problem. I opened up my browser and connected to that IP and finished the rest of the configuration on the camera: resolution, video stream settings, time/date, and WIFI password.
At this point the trick is to setup the camera with a static IP address so that we can connect to it later. I did that right on the camera itself under Network Settings (fixed address). You would also need to do this in order to connect to the camera from anywhere on the internet using port forwarding.
Overall a very good deal on a 720p IP/wifi camera!
In the web interface you are going to want to go through every settings link and READ TO UNDERSTAND what each one does. They have three users programmed into the camera which you CANNOT erase, this is a security risk, but you can change the passwords. DO that first.
In video settings, check your steam settings. you have 3. First, Second, and mobile. I changed my first stream frame rate to 24FPS, but you also want to change your BITRATE and use the maximum number if your network can handle it. If you are dropping connection to your camera it can be from two things. 1) your network connection is not fast enough, new better router. 2) network channel is congested 2.4GHz is used by many devices.
I would have given 3 stars but if you know what you are doing and don't use the supplied software the camera is actually a really great deal and does the job.
If you are not tech savvy, buy a nestcam, or netgear arlo. They are stupidly expensive but almost plug and play with no hassle.