|Item Weight||1.42 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.3 x 4.8 x 4.1 inches|
|Item model number||SL1001|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||4|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
20 LED Solar Lights Solar Motion Sensor Outdoor Light Solar Powered Wireless Waterproof Exterior Security Wall Light for Patio,Deck,Yard,Garden,Path,Home,Driveway,Stairs,NO DIM MODE (4)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Installation - Solar powered, easy to install, no wiring required; simply screw it onto the surface(Screws included) and easy to maintain with detachable solar panel and LED Lamp body to the supporting cover.
- Waterproof&Durable - Solid stainless steel construction for withstanding years of rain, snow, ice and wind / Includes a powerful 1000mAh 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of illumination on a full charge.
- 20 LED Lights - Intelligent energy saving with 2 working modes: on/off. Activates bright light when inside the 9.8ft activation zone.
- Smart Design - The instant motion is detected, the lights turn on automatically. When the motion stops, the light stay on for approx 20 seconds.
- Widely Used - When motion is detected it provides brightness illumination for security and safety protection for your property. Great outdoor light for your garden, yard, aisle, porch, patio, or driveway etc..
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Two modes: On/Off
Please install the unit face south and make sure the solar panel can get the sunlight directly without any shelter or glass. For optimum battery performance, please allow the batteries to charge for 2 or 3 sunny days before turning the lights on for the first time.
This 20 LED solar lights are charged directly from the sun, so you never need batteries or power cords,apart in minutes with no wires or switches.They gently glow with a low light unlikely to wake up others who may be sleeping in the area, and they automatically shut off after 1 minute and reset to for the next motion activated turn on.
Number of LEDs: 20
Power Source: Solar-Powered
Switch Pin: turn on/off the light by hand
Li-ion battery: 3.7V 1000mAh
Includes wall mounting hardware and instructions.
Completely wireless,easy installation,wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Protective Quality: waterproof, weather resistant for outdoor use.
Lights can be positioned 7ft away from each other.
Light stays on for 20 seconds after motion has ceased.
After full-charged under sun it can keep working more than 10 hours.
LED Motion Sensor Light with a large sensor - sensing range up to 10 feet with a 120 degree sensing angle.
4 * LED solar motion sensor light
4 * Screw set
1 * User manual
4 * Key pin
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Interestingly, I purchased a four pack of the black ones. Within a week or so, possibly as a result of the intensity of sunlight (UV) to which they are subjected, their black finish has oxidized into a very pleasant copper color, which has remained consistent ever since and certainly doesn't seem to have any effect on their performance. I don't mind the new color at all (I've included photos) but I did make the seller aware of the change. They responded quickly to say that they would be bringing the phenomenon up with their supplier.
All of that said, I am very pleased with the lights and they have performed well under very tough conditions. The seller was responsive and friendly when I contacted them. Certainly a very good value for the price.
Most solar powered lights my neighbors have are dim and dull. These are the brightness of a decent LED flashlight and good spread.
Motion sensor is well tuned. They don't kick on every time the boat sways a bit but give it a little push or walk close to it and they kick on.
I removed a star because the screws provided were junk. Went out to Home Depot to get some actual screws. Also, would be nice if a template was included. Just a small paper template to drill through. Perfectly lining up 2 holes is not the easiest job unless you want to spend hours mounting 4 lights.
Also star removed because they have a light sensor to not kick on during the day but no option to have it only go by light instead of motion. That's my fault for missing that fine print though so I will keep it at 4 stars.
Overall very pleased with the lights and considering buying again to illuminate more of the back yard.