|Series||Archer T2U Plus|
|Item model number||Archer T2U plus|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows 10|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.28 x 0.71 x 6.83 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.28 x 0.71 x 6.83 inches|
|Date First Available||March 25, 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TP-Link AC600 USB WiFi Adapter for PC (Archer T2U Plus)- Wireless Network Adapter for Desktop with 2.4GHz, 5GHz High Gain Dual Band 5dBi Antenna, Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.9-10.14
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AC600 USB Wi-Fi adapter provides long range and lag free connection throughout the house, Upgrades Your PCs /Laptops to 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds
- Dual band 2. 4 GHz and 5 GHz band provide flexible connectivity, giving your devices Access to the latest Dual-Band Wi-Fi router for faster speed and extended range
- 5dBi High-gain antenna greatly enhances the reception and transmission signal strength of the USB Adapter
- Supports Windows 10, 8. 1, 8, 7, XP/ Mac OS X 10. 9-10. 14, Driver installation may be required, please go to TP-Link website for the latest driver for your operating systems
- Industry Leading Support: 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND FREE 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- To be eligible for TP-Link's Warranty, please confirm and purchase from "Sold by Amazon"
Buy this product as Renewed and save $5.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lag Free Quality Connections
200 Mbps speeds on the 2.4 GHz band is perfect for normal use, such as web surfing with legacy devices.433 Mbps speeds on the 5 GHz band is ideal for HD streaming and lag-free online gaming.
The Archer T2U Plus receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. 256QAM support increases the 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps, delivering faster quality performance.
WiFi Adapter Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
TP-Link Long Range - AC600 USB 2. 0 Wi-Fi Adapter | 2. 4G/5G High Gain Dual Band Wireless Network Adapter for PC Desktop | Supports Windows 10, 8. 1, 8, 7, XP / Mac OS X 10. 9-10. 14 (Archer T2U Plus).
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. **To ensure compatibility, you may need to update the adapter’s drivers after an OS update. You can find our latest drivers in the download center at tp-link.com/en/download-center.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh - if you have Windows 10 there's no drivers to install. Just plug it in and it will auto-install within seconds, at least it did on my machines with 1803/1809. Another bonus versus getting some totally unknown brand.
For starters, the connection seems to be dropping randomly. So this makes it pretty much impossible to stay in a match for more than 5 minutes without being disconnected. They are very brief, but enough to completely interrupt what you're doing.
I also reached out to support, who strongly insisted that it was my internet connection and not the adapter.
Lo and behold, I got an ethernet cable (which is being routed through multiple doors), and the connection is flawless. Running max speeds all the time with no connection drops. And I did that for a mere 6 dollars instead of 20-30. So I can confirm it was certainly not my internet connection.
Look, just get an ethernet cable. Get a longer one if you have to. Spend a few minutes just managing the cables (yes, flat cables do exist!). This is fine for day-to-day use, but if you do anything like online gaming, good luck.
Now don't get me wrong, this was a great cable-free option when it worked, and your mileage may vary. But I guess I got the short end of the stick this time.
Top reviews from other countries
Si bien la antena es más grande de lo que yo creía, el servicio que brinda es excelente tiene un alcance genial, anteriormente batallaba para poder conectarme en algunos lugares de la casa y ahora puedo conectarme desde el jardín sin problema alguno.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente
+ Very strong signal.
+ Decent transfer speed.
+ Has Mac support (Catalina too) but you need to use TP-Link's control panel. That's normal for USB dongles though.
- Takes FOREVER to toggle on/off, and doing that would make Windows' wireless UI glitch out.
- Seemingly randomly (but when it does it, it does it for hours) transfer speed would very often drop down to zero, no packets would flow for ~5 secs. Terrible for gaming/streaming. I've done everything I could think of to troubleshoot it except contacting customer support. Changed USB ports, tested multiple APs, disabled power saving, changed antenna direction, fiddled with device properties. It's definitely not the wifi because my phone doesn't do that.
- To compound the last point, it even makes browsing painful because the initial load/domain name resolving would take ages.
Will probably go buy a different brand as it's way past return date now.
As a side note, its being used with windows 10, and on a 3.0 usb port.