Wireless video doorbell with WiFi enabled smart home security camera, motion detection, iOS & android app, 36 unique chimes and night vision infrared LED.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PIR MOTION DETECTION: Install the device to your doorbell power supply wire and connect it to WiFi – video talk to your guest even when you’re out of home with DorBell App (for both IOS and Android). Plus when you pair Dorbell with an electronic door lock (not included), and when you’re home and guest comes, you can check security camera’s video feed and unlock the door without getting up from your seat.
- SMART GUARD: Thanks to the Smart Guard function – when you connect your device with DorBell, you’ll get photo updates and mobile alerts whenever someone approaches your door – giving you even more peace of mind.
- IR LED NIGHT VISION: Feel a little bit on the edge after dark? Worry no more – DorBell is equipped with 8 IR LEDs, which allows you to survey the area using night vision up to 16 feet away. Plus, with HD 720P video and a wide camera lens view (185° Horizontally; 115° Vertically), your picture of what’s beyond your doorstep will always be crystal clear.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR DORBELL: Who says home security can’t be a little fun? This wireless doorbell is designed with a touch screen instead of a traditional button, full duplex sound, PLUS 5 levels of volume adjustment, so you can hear your guest speaking loud and clear. No WiFi? It comes with 36 different bell chimes to choose from, your doorstep will have its own touch of unique, personal charm with or without WiFi.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We at Proxelle are all about making sure you get the absolute most out of your shopping experience with us. That’s why you’re backed by our 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee – if you have any questions or qualms about this product, don’t hesitate to drop us a line. Either we’ll give you a FULL refund, or we’ll work with you till you’re satisfied.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MEET DOORBELL. HERE TO MAKE YOUR HOME MORE AWESOME.
This smart wireless WiFi-enabled doorbell allows for near-instant setup and seamless home security. Full duplex audio, built-in mic, and 5 level volume adjustment ensures your guest hear your voice clearly. PIR motion detection and Smart Guard technology capture photo data of unfamiliar faces at your door - and when you connect DorBell directly to your smartphone, you get mobile updates of what’s going on at home, even when you’re out and about. Connect to a electronic door lock, and you’re able to open the door from your comfy seat on the couch. 8 LEDs make night vision surveillance a cinch, penetrating the dark up to 16 feet. Wide-angle lens camera and 720p video footage lets you capture everything that goes on outside your door. Best of all, you’re backed by our 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee! EITHER YOU LOVE DORBELL - OR WE’LL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND. It’s just that simple!
Compatibility (mobile terminal system requirement): iOS: 7.0+; Android: 4.2+
Video Resolution: HD 720P
Real-time Video Talk: Supported
Manual Video Recording: Supported
Video Compression: H.264
PIR Motion Detection: Within 3m
Video View Angle: 185° horizontally; 115° vertically
WiFi Frequency: 2.4G
Power Supply: DC 9-36V; AC 8-24V (American standard doorbell power supply)
Door Chime Volume: Up to 85db
Waterproof: IP45 (suitable for outdoor use)
Working Temperature: -68℉-122℉
WiFi Distance: ≤164ft
SCROLL UP NOW AND CLICK “ADD TO CART” TO MAKE DORBELL A PART OF YOUR HOME!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You really have to look at the details and think through the installation because when you attach the doorbell to your house, you are going to have to pull the front of the bell off the mounting to press the reset button which is on the BACK (and hidden) of the device in order to synch it. Somehow that should be highlighted. Hopefully, it's attached ok again and won't have weather issues. It's under a porch roof which is some protection, I suppose.
I ran into the frustrating experience then of it not allowing me to sign up for an account on their app, which is pretty much step one. I even called their Customer Service number. You do get to speak to someone and they are responsive. But they didn't identify the problem. I did later just through trial and error -- the problem is (and this is a good thing to know) that you cannot use any autofill responses on the sign up procedure. It just won't go through if you do. Once I figured that out it all went fine. Another tidbit of information is you better plug the door chime part very near your door because once you press and hold the button to sync it with the doorbell outdoor part, you have very few seconds to rush outside and ring the bell which is part of the synching process. I had to do it twice, double timing it the second time to make it work. Plug it in close!
After that, you can mess around with the settings and also see in real time what's happening on your front porch (or wherever you have it). I like that. It's a good picture.
How will this work in practical terms if I really want to talk to someone remotely standing on my porch using this app? That remains to be seen and I'm thus keeping this rating at a conservative 3 due to the hassle of setting it up (it really doesn't have to be that tricky). The customer service guy was nice and gave me the usual uninstall, reinstall type of advice. I'll revisit this whole thing in a few weeks when I've seen it in action in bad weather (I live in a snow belt) and some practical use. You really do have a big array of chimes to choose from. I set it on a Christmas one for now. And I probably set it too loud but that looks easy enough to change.
I'm remaining optimistic and hoping this will serve its purpose.
2.snapshot does capture a photo, but for most doorbell locations camera would looking at a bright background, the photo only show a dark shadow of a person there is no way to see the face.
3. Installation instruction is poor.
4. Baseplate of the camera is too thin and flimsy, distorted easily after screwed onto the wall, difficult to snap on the camera.
There is also the buzzing from the original doorbell that will not stop. I've tried disconnecting it only to find that it needs to be connected in order for the product to work. So far I can find no solution to this. I eould lo e to return it and purchase another brand. But it looks like I'm stuck with it.
Most recent customer reviews
Now I Add the inside Netvue home Cam and really happy with the product