kuman Sm5 Th Wireless Wifi Robot Car Kit With Video tutorial for Arduino,utility Vehicle Intelligent Robotics, Hd Camera Ds Robot Smart Educational Robot Kit for Kids
|Price:||$288.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT CHOICE - this Kit is a great choice for learning robotics electronics for Arduino programming It contains mechanical parts and electronic modules for you to start exploring the robot world it can be used to build a robot tank or a 5 wheel robot car This is WIFI version
- Smart Car chassis ,Extra-large size stainless steel car body, military crawler-type Robot car.
- 2.1KG Chassis with all-stainless, laser-carving and welding body , which is best collection for Intelligent robot fans.
- Power system: Double dc gear motors, planetary gear box,12W.1.5W, Degree of climbing:57°，5 pairs of driven wheels, one pair of capstan , motor specification: 12V 350 rev / min.
- If you use ios system(Iphone/Ipad), You have to first jailbreak your phone before run our software.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Arduino multi-functional WIFI smart car driver board
2. Built-in 2200mah 8A lithium battery, Support powerful and long-endurance Playing time
3. With 12V lithium battery charger
4. 9G video cloud deck
5. Industrial-grade infrared sensor of obstacle avoidance
6. Iron Man II chassis coming with three sets of installed Sensors base
7. Compatible with Android, and IOS and other smart phone and PC controller.
8. Through 100M kbps WIFI video digital transmission module,video resolution up to 1280*720p,5DB Increased external WiFi antenna,stronger signal,long-distance transmission
9. Infrared sensor with ultrasound,the robot's automatic obstacle avoidance function performed well.
Tips: The kit is without arm.
Module factory has built in a good program, you need to assemble together ,then start playing!
SM5 packing list:
1.Arduino Compatible UNO R3 Robot Drive motherboard×1
2.WIFI arduino Robots PWR Expansion board
3.MTK7620N WIFI Module 5.0(Jump cap*2)×1
4.Robot Link 300M 5DB Antenna×2
5.9G Steering engine×2
6.Metal track Chassis×1
7.Infrared obstacle avoidance sensor×2
8.Pan nylon pieces×1
10.2200mAh 12V 8A battery×1
13.Nylon column×8 14.15cm Wireway×1
16.Cap screw M3×8
17.Without cap screw M3*10
18.Screw Cap M3×20
19.MICRO MINI USB transfer Network port Cable×1
20.Nylon band (fixed battery)×3
22.Ultrasonic element seat×1
23.4P DuPont Lines×1
We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning.Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
Top customer reviews
Chassis: The stainless steel chassis is quite good quality and slots are aligned to allow standard configuration of components. Drilling new holes in the heavy gauge ss is challenging. Motors have plenty of power, gearboxes are quite large and take up a lot of space. I contacted service via email and received prompt and pertinent information in reply. The webcam included looked very inexpensive but provided quite a high quality image via the wifi hotspot provided. Full information on the provided sensors is available via the Internet.
Documentation was remarkably poor. The arduino uno board is obviously widely documented on the Internet. The robotic shield and wifi board provided have virtually information available beyond the basic assembly instruction. There appears to be some capacity to add additional instructions to the arduino via the wifi board but there is no documentation on using this feature. I would also like to be able to use the wifi to communicate directly with my Windows workstation to control the robot from Windows and receive video to Windows, I suspect this is possible but could not find enough information on the shield and wifi board to even get started.
The physical components provided in the kit constitute a product with great potential but the lack of information on the Kuman boards is problematic. Full documentation of the provided Kuman boards and instructions on using the WIFI board to communicate wirelessly with the Arduino IDE would dramatically improve exploitation of this project's potential.
The instruction set is horrible and the worst I've seen, even for the Chinese!
Bolt holes for the supplied WiFi board do not line-up properly.
The Software's kinda crappy and documentation for it non-existent (AFAIK)!
But I do like the chassis for doing my own experimentation with navigation, machine-vision and obstacle-avoidance with the Arduino Uno.
The good thing is, Dave from Kumanshop is working with me to resolve the issues.
UPDATE MAY 2016: I have opted to just use the rolling-chassis as a platform for my Arduino tracked-motion experiments and I am really impressed with the stability of the stainless-steel chassis. Kuman advises that spare parts are available for it.
The following pictures show it modified/configured for use in my lab:
Just simply follow the instructions sent by the munifucturer then things will work fine .
I got all the support required by the technical team . To be fair to them they really did their best to answer my inquires . It's recommended to buy this product it's a great kit for starters .