- Hardcover: 478 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press (May 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875846777
- ISBN-13: 978-0875846774
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,688,599 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wise Choices: Decisions, Games, and Negotiations Hardcover – May 1, 1996
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ralph L. Keeney is among the world's best-known experts on resolving complex decision problems. James K. Sebenius, a principal of Lax Sebenius is the Gordon Donaldson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, and serves on the Executive Committee of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|