Wise Foods 1 Month Emergency Food and Drink Supply
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 month emergency food supply
- Manufactured using high quality materials
- Made in the united states
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This selection from wise provides a one month emergency supply of food and drinks for one adult. There are a total of 112 servings. All of the foods are simple to prepare, requiring only hot water. The meals are tasty and nutritious. The assortment includes entrees, sides, breakfast dishes and drink mixes. Wise Foods are prepared with a combination of freeze drying and dehydration technologies. Shelf life is up to 25 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Features: - wise company 01116W- freeze dried- 112 servings- prepares with hot water- 1 month supply for 1 adult includes:- 1 pouch Chicken noodle soup- 1 pouch Potato pot Pie- 1 pouch creamy Pasta,- 1 pouch tomato basil soup- 1 pouch savory Stroganoff- 2 pouches Southwest beans and Rice- 1 pouch BBQ beans with bacon flavor- 1 pouch Rice Pilaf- 1 pouch Granola crunch- 3 pouch brown Sugar and maple cereal.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.5 x 12.5 x 8 inches; 5.5 Pounds
- Item model number : WISE01-116
- Date First Available : January 4, 2014
- Manufacturer : Trade Scout, LLC
- ASIN : B00HOGS8BG
- Best Sellers Rank: #491,759 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By DANIEL MOHR on November 7, 2017
By mikey on May 26, 2016
1. This is designed to be emergency food for an emergency situation
2. It will not meet your protein needs - get some high protein packs to balance this out
3. This is a 1 month food supply for *ONE* person but the food is packaged in servings of *FOUR*
This is fine, just know it going in. So, basically, it is ONE WEEK OF FOOD FOR A FAMILY OF FOUR
4. These are survival rations, not comfort food.
* The reviewer that advised using less water is right.
* Order through Amazon. I am happy I took this advice. My package was freshly manufactured. It did take a couple of weeks to get to me though.
I bought this because it was a cheap way to quickly build up some emergency reserves. I plan to supplement this supply with some more options. For what I got it for, it does the job. I did have to dock 2 stars though, because a couple of the packages were covered with broccoli and cheese dust. They appear to be sealed, but I am hesitant to use them now.
By mike on December 24, 2018
Update: the seller made good on it. I would buy from them again, just not this particular product