This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Wise Foods 1 Month Emergency Food and Drink Supply
|You Save:||$26.00 (26%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 month emergency food supply
- Manufactured using high quality materials
- Made in the united states
|Shop Quality Safety Glass by AmazonBasics|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This selection from wise provides a one month emergency supply of food and drinks for one adult. There are a total of 112 servings. All of the foods are simple to prepare, requiring only hot water. The meals are tasty and nutritious. The assortment includes entrees, sides, breakfast dishes and drink mixes. Wise Foods are prepared with a combination of freeze drying and dehydration technologies. Shelf life is up to 25 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Features: - wise company 01116W- freeze dried- 112 servings- prepares with hot water- 1 month supply for 1 adult includes:- 1 pouch Chicken noodle soup- 1 pouch Potato pot Pie- 1 pouch creamy Pasta,- 1 pouch tomato basil soup- 1 pouch savory Stroganoff- 2 pouches Southwest beans and Rice- 1 pouch BBQ beans with bacon flavor- 1 pouch Rice Pilaf- 1 pouch Granola crunch- 3 pouch brown Sugar and maple cereal.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerOpened sealed and dated food products are not returnable due to insurance liability
98 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 98 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This is designed to be emergency food for an emergency situation
2. It will not meet your protein needs - get some high protein packs to balance this out
3. This is a 1 month food supply for *ONE* person but the food is packaged in servings of *FOUR*
This is fine, just know it going in. So, basically, it is ONE WEEK OF FOOD FOR A FAMILY OF FOUR
4. These are survival rations, not comfort food.
* The reviewer that advised using less water is right.
* Order through Amazon. I am happy I took this advice. My package was freshly manufactured. It did take a couple of weeks to get to me though.
I bought this because it was a cheap way to quickly build up some emergency reserves. I plan to supplement this supply with some more options. For what I got it for, it does the job. I did have to dock 2 stars though, because a couple of the packages were covered with broccoli and cheese dust. They appear to be sealed, but I am hesitant to use them now.
Update: the seller made good on it. I would buy from them again, just not this particular product