- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C1H3PH6
- Average Customer Review: 2,961 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #757 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Wise Owl Outfitters Hammock Camping Double & Single Tree Hammocks - USA Based Brand Gear Indoor Outdoor Backpacking Survival & Travel, Portable
|Price:||$25.95 - $35.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- BETTER THAN ALL other Hammocks - Guaranteed!
- UNLIKE OTHER HAMMOCKS ours are made of high quality heavy duty 210T parachute nylon (the same kind skydivers use!) This extra soft yet super strong material gives you the most comfortable and relaxing experience ever.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - So you don’t have to wonder if you are risking your hard-earned money. If you don’t love it just let us know. We take great pride in taking care of our awesome customers. Don’t take our word for it… just look at our reviews.
- WE WON'T EMPTY YOUR WALLET FOR ESSENTIALS! We love the outdoors just like you and we know that the cost of gear can really add up, therefore, we offer the same quality products as other well-known brands for a much more affordable price. Trust us, our gear is just as good! It's also a great multifunctional inexpensive gift for your mom, dad, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend, son, daughter or even the dog :)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT - So you can take them anywhere. The SingleOwl (1 person) is 9ft long by 4 1/2 ft wide, weighs 16 oz. and packs down to about the size of a grapefruit. Want a bigger one? Check out our DoubleOwl (2 people) that is 10ft long by 6 1/2 ft wide, weighs only 26 oz. and is about the size of an eggplant so you can just throw it in your backpack and go.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - These ultimate hammocks comes with carabiners attached to each end and two 8 ft ropes to hang it up (NOT 2ft like others). If you don't know how to tie knots, not to worry because we will send you an email with easy instructions after your purchase. Hang it on trees, poles or anything else sturdy. It's durable cool and perfect for travel, camping, hiking, the beach, the park, porch, patio, indoor or anywhere else for that matter. Men, women and kids all love our hammocks.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Get Outside & Do What You Love In Comfort.
We created Wise Owl Outfitters to make the outdoors accessible and comfortable for everyone.
We set out years ago to design and produce outdoor gear that we ourselves would own and use. We stand firmly behind the quality of everything Wise Owl makes and back it up with our incredible support team that will make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Trust our Wise Owl hammocks. We're confident you'll love them just as much as our thousands of other Wise Owl customers.
A Wise Owl Hammock Can Hold Up To 400 Pounds
Our hammocks use 210T Parachute Nylon as the main fabric, the same material that skydivers trust with their lives.
This is held together with triple interlocking stitching for superior strength.
Not only are our hammocks super strong, they're extremely lightweight. Our SingleOwl weighs in at only 16 oz and packs down to a tiny 5" x 5" ball to fit in your pack. The DoubleOwl weighs just 26 oz and packs down to just 5"x8".
Kick back and relax, knowing that your Wise Owl hammock can easily hold you, a partner and a 4-legged companion with ease. You'll be "talon" all your friends about it!
Everything You Need for the Perfect Hammock Hang
Wise Owl hammocks come with everything you need to set out on an adventure today.
(1) Wise Owl Hammock with 210T Parachute Nylon & Triple Interlocking Stitching
(1) Built in drawstring stuff sack
(2) Solid steel D-shape carabiners with a smooth locking mechanism to prevent rope abrasion
(2) 8 foot Nautical Grade Ropes for hanging, rated up to our full 400 lbs.
From there you can add on any of our Wise Owl hammock products, designed to be fully compatible.
- Stay dry with the WiseFly Rain Tarp
- Keep bugs away with the SnugNet Bug Net
- Hang with ease using our Talon Hammock Straps
Compatible Wise Owl Hammock Products
Wise Owl Talon Hammock Straps
Hang your hammock safely & with ease.
Wise Owl SnugNet Bug Net
Keep those little buggers out!
Wise Owl WiseFly Rain Tarp
Bigger. Better. Dryer.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
2,961 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-3 of 2,961 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before moving forward there are two things that should be kept in mind 1.) this is my first single hammock 2.) I've only had the hammock for a few weeks so my time with it is limited. I do however have a Grand Trunk double ($70) that I've had for nearly a year now that i'll be comparing to the Wise Owl ($26). My friends also have ENO's, so i'm familiar with them as well.
BUILD QUALITY: 5/5 : The stitching is superb, no fraying, no popped stitches, no corners were cut when constructing this hammock. The colors are also top notch, true to the pictures that are posted here on amazon. If anything the hammock colors may actually look better in person. When compared to my Grand Trunk (GT) it's hard to say which is built better, due to the relative newness of the Wise Owl (WO). That said, when my GT first arrived their was some fraying at each end of the parachute where the material ends and meets the exposed cords. It should be noted that the fraying has not hindered the strength of the GT. I've taken it backpacking in Colorado and Michigan and allowed my younger cousins an nephew play around in it and the GT still doesn't even have so much as a snag or run in the material, but at a $70 price tag I would expect better craftsmanship out of the box. The cheaper WO is cosmetically perfect and therefore wins as far as aesthetics, and my hanging experience with it so far indicates that the WO is just as strong and durable as the GT. (for strength perspective, i've had a total of 340lbs in the GT with no issue, and i've had appox. 250lbs in the WO with 20mph winds and 30mph gust and the hammock remained solid despite the sway).
COMFORT: 3/5 : OK my size DEFINITELY comes into play here. I'm a 6'4" 210lbs male and width wise it was noticeably cramp. The material of the hammock is exactly what you'd expect from other mid-ranged ($50-$80) hammocks, but this WO hammock only costs a mere $26 so you're getting quality material at literally a 1/2 or 1/3 of the cost. The material is soft, comfy, and breathable. And I can hear it now "yeah, but is it as soft and comfy as my ENO"? To you I say, yes, the material was just as comfy as an ENO. In fact, 3 sorority girls who were stacked 3 ENO's high right next to me all agreed that they were mad that they bought their ENO's after I asked each of them to try mine so I could have their opinion. They weren't mad because their ENO was uncomfortable, but because you can get the same level of comfort for half the price. Now for the reason I took off a star and rated the comfort a 3 -- for someone my size the 4"6" width just doesn't cut it, my shoulders were being forced inwards towards my chest in nearly every position i laid in, which really ruins the experience for me. My GT double obviously had none of these space issue but it's not really fair to compare the two. The WO double has the same dimensions as the GT double so I can assume it would be just as luxurious.
PRICE: 5/5 : Are there other hammocks that are cheaper? Yeah. Are the other cheaper brands quality just as good? It's hard to say, I haven't seen or used their products. What I will say is that I have found no other company that offers such a high quality product with such a wide variety of color options at the price point that Wise Owl is at. For this reason I don't see any reason to buy any other brand.
OVERALL : for me 4/5 : for the average person 5/5 : If you're in the market for a double, don't hesitate and buy a Wise Owl double. I know I will when I'm in the market for a new double. If you're a girl, or a guy who is under 6'2" and/or under 180lbs then the single will probably work fine for you. If you're around my size and need a single then, and I hate to do this Wise Owl, but I'm going to recommend the Grand Trunk single. Yes, the GT single is more expensive, but you get 6 extra inches of width which for me is worth it. Wise Owl, if you're reading this, PLEASE make a single XL that gives an extra 6 inches or foot of width, make it 30 or 35 dollars and i would buy it in a heartbeat.
This two person parachute hammock is very well built. It's seams are triple-stiched, and although the maker claims the material is durable enough to hold up to 400 lbs, my tests did not fully test this weight limit. The attached stuff sack doubles as a side pouch for things like a cell phone, cool beverage, flashlight, etc.
After a few enjoyable minutes lounging in the hammock by myself, I asked my 10 year-old to climb in and join me, to determine how comfortable the hammock really could be with two people (see attached photo). We were impressed. There was plenty of material for both (a combined weight of about 250 lbs.) to comfortably lounge side by side! The fabric stretches just enough to cradle the forms of both of us without causing us to roll and bunch up in the middle. I plan on using this hammock for just myself, but I have no doubt that it would be just as comfortable with two adults.
So if you are in the market for a lightweight hammock, this is the one to buy! Its versatile, lightweight design is perfect for backpacking, camping, or even just backyard lounging. I received this discounted hammock in return for my honest and unbiased opinion. If you found this review to be helpful, please indicate so below - Thank you.