Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2017
Fast shipping, great product. Thanks!
on November 26, 2017
I was disappointed in the paper quality as well as the photography. However, I realize it's a personal choice. I would not buy it again.
on October 26, 2017
Someone gave this book to my friend for her 50th birthday and then we read it for a quick book club discussion. So much to be learned from these women .
on June 20, 2017
A look at how we can choose to see ourselves as we change
on October 31, 2017
Loved reading what the women said. Great photography.
on September 25, 2015
Excellent purchase. Product was delivered as promised and condition was exactly as advertised.
on June 2, 2017
Love this book even more so now that I've entered this realm. I hope to be seen as a Wise Woman.
on April 5, 2008
I bought a couple of copies as gifts, one for my sister and another for a female colleague. A coworker of my wife recommended this book and she was right. The photographs are fantastic. They speak to you like an image should, more than a thousand words! The quotes are also well chosen. For some of us, this may be a trip down memory lane with the women we have grown up with such as Gloria Steinem. My colleague found the pictures and quotes inspirational, especially when she had a quiet moment or felt a little down. This is a great book to give as a gift to female friends, colleagues, or co-workers as it provides inspiration, is politically correct and yet very appropriate.
on February 11, 2015
Efficient shipping. No problems with product
on May 6, 2013
I like looking through this book, it is a celebration of older women, and there aren't many books, magazines, television shows, movies, etc that do that. It's a positive look at a segment of the population that is often over looked. I think it's well worth getting - and leaving around for younger men and women to maybe see and get some insight. Like that will happen!