Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Wiseblood
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 13, 2017
I am a big fan of the album, "Deliverance," by Corrosion of Conformity. I also own another by the band titled, "IX". I don't like that particular album quite as much. I would still rate it 5 stars, probably. After researching this band, I learner that the album, "Wiseblood" came after "Deliverance". It rocks! That is a fact!! However, I gave the album "Wiseblood" 5 stars. I would give "Deliverance" 6 stars if I could. Rock on, people!!!
on February 6, 2015
This is one of the best,catchiest,groove laden albums by COC and i love it.Years ago a girlfriend introduced me to Clean my Wounds.
From there i was hooked so i bought Blind,Deliverance,Americas Volume Dealer,Wiseblood & In the Arms of God. Bought the live dvd too was HOOKED. This album is the 2nd album with Pepper doing fulltime vocals. With songs like King of the Rotten,Long Whip/Big America,Wiseblood,Goodbye Window,Drowning in a Daydream,The Door,Man or Ash,Redemption City Wishbone and.amazing closer Bottom Feeder. Hell that is 3 songs i didn't mention so the whole album is great. The album is great.
Peppers vox are great with really truly honest lyrics talking about real issues. The album is just killer start to finish and it wont let up the guitar work makes me as a guitar player well it makes me a bit jealous haha. Smooth songs with crushing riffs prime example:Goodbye Window. That is my favorite song on the album and i know what and who it is about. Sad stories seem to be the nest songs,and that is why depressed people make great musicians(Type O Negative,Eyehategod,Grief,Buzzoven,)
If your into rhe oldschool hardcore thrashy punk style check out there newest album IX & Self titled COC album. That is the original 3 piece set,Reed Mullin,Woody Weatherman & Mike Dean. I like both eras of COC i love IX and Technocracy as well as Animosity. I need to pick up the Eye for an Eye album and i will have all their music i am a collector of good music. The album is excellent
on October 3, 2017
Excellent metal album. I think it was overlooked due to its timing. Definitely worth a listening if you like crunchy metal.
on January 21, 2013
I've read the other reviewers writing that COC is a cross between Lynrd Skynrd and Black Sabbath and though that is not the complete story, I think that it somewhat describes Corrosion of Conformity. This album is kick-ass. I am not sure if it surpasses "Deliverance", but I will let you know. Pepper's vocals are perfect. I love the high-pitched enphasis on "these are primitive TIMES." Total metal! Guitar work is unbelieveable. I like the hits on Comcast Retro Rock like "King of the Rotten" and "Daydream." I can't find a flaw in this album. There are many nice surprises as far as good songs go. If you like COC, you should get this album. I first discovered them on the Black Sabbath Tribute called, "Nativity in Black." On that CD there is Type O Negative, Biohazard, etc. If you don't have that one, get it. Rock on! Death to false metal!
on June 30, 2017
🤘
on August 16, 2014
th main tracks to heard are thes lay very well as the second half of the best songs from deliverance cd (King of the Rotten, Fuel ,Long Whip/ Big America,,Wiseblood, Born Again For The Last Time,Drowning in a Daydream , Wishbone ,the door) are the great track that draw you to this new coc direction they took but the rest of the song are an acquired taste in music much different from blind but better part should have been released with deliverance best tracks.
Husband loves it.
on December 15, 2016
Pepper Keenan is a GOD!! I've been a huge fan since 1987. Every album just simply is amazing. Must listen to these guys!!
on September 1, 2009
While looking for some new bands, I listened to a few songs from COC and decided that I would give them a try. I saw this album for a respectable price, read the reviews and figured it would be a good place to start. Boy was I right. This album is pure stoner rock/groove metal and it just about oozes out of my speakers/headphones like a thick sludge. If you like Monster Magnet or Clutch or just like listening to stoner/groove rock in general, this is a good album to start with.
on December 23, 2016