- File Size: 2730 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Publisher: Decadent Publishing Company, LLC (November 9, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 9, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GKTQ6YY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,443,726 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Her Wish Before Christmas (Holiday Hearts Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Connor O’Rourke has returned home to Laurel Cove with his son Jake. And now that he has the home they have always wanted, the only thing missing is the woman he never stopped loving. But first she needs to forgive him for letting her go, even if she doesn’t know the entire truth of what happened many years ago and the reason for him breaking up with her.
At first Genny is reluctant to have anything to do with Connor, but she cannot turn her back on his son when there is no one else to look after him. Soon she finds herself trying to draw Jake out and having fun with him, even if it breaks her heart when she interacts with him and sees that someone had given him a such hard time before that he is afraid to do many things now and immediately is sorry for any mistakes he makes.
While at first Genny wants nothing to do with Connor and his son, soon she finds herself spending so much time together that they start to feel like her family. But first she must forgive him for past mistakes and give them a chance at a future before her secret wish can come true on Christmas Eve as per her grandmother’s prediction.
This was a great read, I loved Jake and that he wanted Genny to be his mom so much that he wanted to be able to open the bottle that only her true love can open according to her grandmother. It did break my heart when he started crying over a little accident, I wanted to slap the person who made him so afraid of them, but I loved that Genny was able to console him and help him move on. And Connor, well who wouldn’t want your true love to come back and want to win you back. I can’t wait to read about Genny’s sisters and cousin and find out how they find their true love according to their grandmother’s predictions.
For a sweet and fun holiday read, don’t miss Her Wish Before Christmas by Kimberly Quinton.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban