- File Size: 2516 KB
- Print Length: 184 pages
- Publisher: Powered by Fear Publishing (March 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XH7DDNB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#380,550 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #39 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Breastfeeding
- #343 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- #1114 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $8.96 (53%)
I Wish Someone Had Told Me...: Unspoken truths about what really happens to women during labour, childbirth and the first few weeks of motherhood Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 184 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?