Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wishbone 3 in 1 Original Bike
|Price:||$229.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from sustainably-harvested birch and eucalyptus wood, non-toxic glues and finishes, and recycled packaging
- Transforms from baby walker & push tricycle to small balance bike to large balance bike
- Exceeds European, US and Australian toy safety standards
- Described as best-in-category - winner of 2009 TIME Magazine Design 100, Dr. Toy Best Green Toy 2011, Dutch BEST BABY TOY AWARD 2009, JPMA Innovation Award 2009 and Babble.com Best Kids Bike 2011
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
No negative feedback.
*Over 3 years later this bike is still going strong. We now have 3 children and they all love Wishbones! All 3 were riding before walking. These bikes are amazing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything it said it would be. 1 year old could push along perfectly...Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Amazing amazing amazing! Very easy to assemble. My 3 year old kid just saw the box and went nuts! He was on it in no seconds and till today has not left it.. Read morePublished 1 month ago by nomad
My son loves this bike. First as a 3-wheel, and now that he's on 2 wheels he likes it even better. If it were up to him, he would ride it every single day... Read morePublished 3 months ago by VICTOR
My grandson loves to help his mother cook using this device.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this for my grandson for Christmas. He's 19 months old and it's the perfect size for him now at the low setting. He absolutely loves it! Read morePublished 7 months ago by B.vonS.
The coolest bike we have! Our one year old loves it!! Can't wait to see him grow with it. Great quality as well.Published 10 months ago by Victoria
Had to replace a few parts, but my daughter loved it. Thanks!Published 11 months ago by Thrift Life
My son loves this. The only con is what other posters have said... His heels kick the rear axel. I'm not sure how to prevent this.Published 13 months ago by BWP