- File Size: 4647 KB
- Print Length: 780 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07856DCQH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,720 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
Save $6.99 (100%)
Wishful Romance Volume 1: Books 1-3 (Wishful Romance Boxed Sets) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
"Beneath a Scarlet Sky" by Mark Sullivan
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't receive this copy in exchange for anything. I don't know the author (or any authors) and I wouldn't write a review unless I enjoyed the book. I loved it and can't wait to read more from this author.
1) To Get Me to You: Nora has climbed the corporate ladder to become a "closer" who always gets the job done. When she learns that one of her jobs, to get a small town to okay a new 'big box' store that resulted in almost all of the small businesses being shut down, she is fired from her job when she protests. She relocates to Wishful and finds the same situation looming in that town and with the help of Cam Crawford and some other concerned citizens, decides to fight against it. 4 Stars
2) Be Careful, It's My Heart: Tyler runs a hardware store that has been in her family for 5 generations. Eight years ago, her heart was broken by her long-term boyfriend, Brody, when he left town without a word. They had performed in the town's theater productions for years but she has not taken part in any since he left town. When the fate of the theater is in jeopardy, a production of 'White Christmas' is planned as a fundraiser. She auditions for the part only to find that Brody is back in town and also has a leading part. This is reminiscent of the old Mickey Rooney/Judy Garland "Let's put on a show!" movies that I love. 4 1/2 Stars
3) Know Me Well: The owner of the town pharmacy has had a crush on her best friend's older brother since she was a teen. When he returns after spending 12 years in the Marines, an attraction blooms. I didn't care much for the heroine. I thought the chip on her shoulder and the way that she treated the H was irritating and spoiled the story for me. 3 Stars
Sexual situations may offend some readers
This story centers around a small town that is about to be swallowed up by a big box store. it is not in the best interest of the town for this to happen but people need jobs and they are willing to look only in the now to save their families, etc. There is a lot of drama and details on how the town is to be saved if it can be. Of course, there is a bad guy as usual. The hero owns the local nursery. He wants to retain the flavor of his small community but he is a very calm, easy going guy. It is a good story. This is a good start to the series of folks in Wishful.
BE CAREFUL ITS MY HEART-
KNOW ME WELL-She falls in love with him when she is 15 and he is 19. She is his sister's best friend and he never sees her as date material. She is too young. He joins the Marines. She goes on to finish college and then comes back to town and buys the local pharmacy. She is fiercely independent. She has a dependent mother that she takes care of. He returns home with a few issues of his own. However, they are older and things look a little different now. I really enjoyed this story .
I was not paid for this review. I am not a writer nor do I know one. I am not kin to this author. I am a reader and this is my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. 3/18/18
Please drop on by Blissful and meet some of the folks who are proud to call it home. Kait I am pleased to meet you and I look forward to spending more time in Blissful. So set yourself down with a glass if ice cold sweet tea and get to know the folks here. I'm so glad I did!
I wish other who put up reviews would just say that there is explicit sex, so those of who don't like that sort of thing can by pass
In my opinion, there seems to be something a little wonky with the water in this town. The girls stay there while the men are off being stupid with other women. I wish authors would make them stronger than that. No pining for 8 years. No pretending to move on without actually doing it. Stop waiting for life to happen. Be strong!