- File Size: 4647 KB
- Print Length: 780 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07856DCQH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #113 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
Save $6.99 (100%)
Wishful Romance Volume 1: Books 1-3 (Wishful Romance Boxed Sets) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't receive this copy in exchange for anything. I don't know the author (or any authors) and I wouldn't write a review unless I enjoyed the book. I loved it and can't wait to read more from this author.
1) To Get Me to You: Nora has climbed the corporate ladder to become a "closer" who always gets the job done. When she learns that one of her jobs, to get a small town to okay a new 'big box' store that resulted in almost all of the small businesses being shut down, she is fired from her job when she protests. She relocates to Wishful and finds the same situation looming in that town and with the help of Cam Crawford and some other concerned citizens, decides to fight against it. 4 Stars
2) Be Careful, It's My Heart: Tyler runs a hardware store that has been in her family for 5 generations. Eight years ago, her heart was broken by her long-term boyfriend, Brody, when he left town without a word. They had performed in the town's theater productions for years but she has not taken part in any since he left town. When the fate of the theater is in jeopardy, a production of 'White Christmas' is planned as a fundraiser. She auditions for the part only to find that Brody is back in town and also has a leading part. This is reminiscent of the old Mickey Rooney/Judy Garland "Let's put on a show!" movies that I love. 4 1/2 Stars
3) Know Me Well: The owner of the town pharmacy has had a crush on her best friend's older brother since she was a teen. When he returns after spending 12 years in the Marines, an attraction blooms. I didn't care much for the heroine. I thought the chip on her shoulder and the way that she treated the H was irritating and spoiled the story for me. 3 Stars
Sexual situations may offend some readers
Please drop on by Blissful and meet some of the folks who are proud to call it home. Kait I am pleased to meet you and I look forward to spending more time in Blissful. So set yourself down with a glass if ice cold sweet tea and get to know the folks here. I'm so glad I did!
I can’t wait to meet the rest of the Wishful extended family.
be more different. Everything feels like these people will never find love. ... there's just too much in the way.... but the author is a master at thinking outside of the box. And you will be surprised by by the cleverness of each ending. Totally satisfying.
Most recent customer reviews
Kait Nolan writes characters that you want to be best friends with and you'll just want to move to Wishful.Read more