- File Size: 725 KB
- Print Length: 265 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1477527478
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 27, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007ERUITK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,389 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
A Witch to Live (Damned and Cursed Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Kevin is a witch, meaning everyone in the supernatural community wants him dead. He'll have to learn about his powers at a breakneck speed if he wants to survive and protect those he cares about. He'll make allies and enemies and save the day more than once. It's a wild ride from start to finish, and the ending wasn't disappointing in the least.
I very much enjoy Mr. Bullion's writing style and have read all his other books. I hope to read more about Kevin, Victoria, Rachel and Alex in the very near future.
The heroes of the books are both adopted, both love working out and are muscular, both have beautiful blonde sisters, both meet their future love interests after a school yard incident, both go on a road trip with their love interests and find someone that knows about their past, both learn more about their abilities and both learn from the person of the violent death of their birth parents. The inclusion of the vampire, Victoria, just reinforces the feelings of deja vu even though I enjoyed reading about her again.
I enjoyed this book, but I would have enjoyed it more if there hadn't been so many similarities.
(Spoiler Warning) A particular criticism requires an explanation and, thus, spoilers. The area is thoroughly labeled so readers have the option of skipping it.
1. What type of book is it: adventure, action, drama, etc? This is a supernatural/superhero urban fantasy origin story. This is not an action book, though it does have action.
2. What is the story about, in general? The story is about Kevin and Rachel. Kevin is figuring out what he is while Rachel provides dubious warmth and support.
3. What/Who is the target audience? The book targets teenage boys. It, slightly, touches young adults as well, but not by much.
4. How is the proofreading? I didn't notice spelling errors, but at some point I stopped caring if there were any. I was too disinterested.
5. Is there character development or exploration? Rachel has character evolution while Kevin has character exploration. The problem is that there are so many pacing issues with this story that I couldn't really immerse myself in Kevin and Rachel's relationship. I was too irritated.
6. Are the characters likable? Kevin and Kristin are likable. Kristin is a bit of a closet pervert, which I found a little daring and funny. Kevin feels ... limited, stunted, but with potential. Rachel starts out with certain merits and also manipulative and opportunistic. Heck, one of the book's drama points is focused around 'her plan' not working out as she wanted. Later on she's written as grateful. I didn't feel much for her, though. I also didn't feel much for -any- of the other characters. Their roles don't really support the protagonists too well. Bad character support gives rise to my issues in #7 and #8.
7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked the authors first book. So I jumped right into reading the next installment. What a disappointment. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Kindle Customer
So far its an interesting series for those who like urban fantasy in the style of Jim Butcher.Published 6 days ago by Publius
I just finished reading. Had no time to write until now as I went through all 7 books in 3 days, I just couldnt stop reading them. This is a very definite must read. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joan b
Totally not what I expected from book two of this series. While set in the same "paranormal urban fantasy universe", the story and characters are totally new although important... Read morePublished 4 months ago by D. Scott
Kevin the wall flower guy blossoms into the smoking hot body that every girl wants and throws themselves at. Read morePublished 4 months ago by David G
Another fun book in this series that has me wondering what comes next. I will be getting the next so I can find out!Published 4 months ago by Carl B. Allen
The story is good, but the author really needs a good editor. Whoever the editor is should definitely be fired both by him, and the publishing company. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Tyler Warrington
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult