- File Size: 1707 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Implode Publishing Ltd (August 24, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0127HPQ48
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #396 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.99 (100%)
Witch Is When It All Began (A Witch P.I. Mystery Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 208 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I'll be honest, it's not "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice - by any stretch. But, I don't think that's the author's intention. This book is pure entertainment, the mysteries don't play center stage as much as Jill discovering she's a witch does. While Kathy (Jill's sister) annoys me regularly, clearly she's a well enough written character that she inspires an emotional response, even if it's just irritation.
It's almost a "Murder, She Wrote" meets the lighter (very light) aspects of "Charmed" with just a fun, light, twist of "Harry Potter." Although, I certainly wouldn't compare it to "Harry Potter."
Bottom line, if you are looking for a silly, fun romp that doesn't take itself seriously and certainly doesn't expect the readers to do so either - this is your series.
One of the things that detracts from it is it's a little too fluffy. She is warned to watch out for these mysterious evil people who make a single appearance and then nothing for the rest of the book. Also, it seems a little hard to believe that she would really be left to her own devices when it comes to her book of spells. It takes most of the book before someone decides it's best to supervise her magical learning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Vampires
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Crafts & Hobbies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths