Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 21, 2012 1:21:50 PM PDT
I was used to my free Xbox Avatar items with pre-orders (Halo Combat Evolved - Master Chief Armor; Mass Effect 3 - Normandy prop). What about the Witcher? I noticed in their main portal that the avatar item is offered, but I can´t see it here.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2012 5:31:22 AM PDT
Jay says:
Amazon orders get the digital comic book as a pre-order bonus. Gamestop has the keychain, and Best Buy has the t-shirt. The avatars may be bonuses for overseas orders, as stated from The Witcher's website: "The following additional content available for Enhanced Edition varies by vendor and country."

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 10:28:11 AM PDT
ChokeCake says:
Hopefully they will be included with all copies of the game, or as an "award." The awards feature was a great idea that never really took off.

Posted on Apr 8, 2012 11:33:39 AM PDT
Every game at this point should include something for the Awards, it adds to the game for a lot of people.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 21, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about