The RPG of the Year is back - in a Premium Edition packed with Powerful Extras!
Based on the universe created by best-selling Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski, The Witcher puts players in the role of Geralt, a professional monster slayer who exists on the fringes of a complex society in a fantasy universe. Taken as a child, mutated, and trained in the arcane ways of the witchers, Geralt is a reluctant hero, who nonetheless finds himself all too frequently in the heat of battles that are not his own. In this world there is no right or wrong, only decisions and consequences. The Witcher has already garnered worldwide success, having sold over 700,000 copies, and has received more than 90 awards and distinctions.
- Improved, Enhanced and Expanded Edition of the "Best RPG of 2007"
- Bonus Content - D'jinii Adventure Editor and Two New Adventures. The D'jinni Adventure Editor allows players to create or modify their own adventures in the world of The Witcher.
- "The Price of Neutrality": the adventure tells the story of Geralt coming back to Kaer Morhen and finding a mysterious camp near the stronghold (featuring 3 new quests)
- "Side Effects": the first ever release of this new adventure which focuses on Geralt's close friend, Dandelion, and his troubles in Vizima City (featuring 5 new quests)
- Improvements and Enhancements: reduced load times, increased game stability, improved facial expressions and weather settings, easier-to-use inventory, more than 200 new animations for dialogue scenes, greater NPC variety and much more
| ||Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP / Windows Vista|
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+||Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3000+|
|RAM:||1 GB||2 GB|
|Hard Drive:||8.5 GB|| |
|Video Card:||Unknown||nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX, ATI Radeon X1950 XT|
|Additional Info:||DirectX 9.0c (included)|
|Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:||Unknown|| |