+ $4.97 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- You will need a plan to make accurate decisions and think through combat tactics. Over-reliance on your reflexes is what will get you killed
- Uncontested swordsmanship, uncanny night vision, unrivalled knowledge of alchemy, and ability to spark desire in women and trepidation amongst foes
- Training, trials and tribulations let you tap into supernatural abilities that have mutated your organism
- Non-linear Decisions and Consequences
- A vast set of choices, each with it own impact on the fate of the fantasy world. Retracing your steps with different decisions will unlock alternative endings and previously unseen sequences
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Witcher Enhanced - PC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, this game itself is a bit dated for many. Older graphics, clunky gameplay, lots of menus. I actually love that this game is more RPGish than the later games. I also think that Mass Effect 1 is the best game in that series for the same reasons just to give you an idea of where I am coming from. What are wonderful and timeless are the storylines. The Djinn expansion is fun as well as the main story and its various offshoots and sidequests. You can really appreciate the story (and the later games' stories) if you read the books. I loved the games much more after reading the books. Was a completely different note experience.
On the downside I almost quit on Chapter 2. I was such a pain to slog through all the run here, pick up this, run there, drop off that. At one point I thought to myself, "Don't you have anything better to do?" But I persevered and it was worth it. Another negative is the save system. It default saves for you. So if you like to restore and go back to try a different approach (conversation, decision point, etc) you're stuck with whatever savename they gave you.
Overall though, this is a worthwhile game, especially if you have an older rig.
Honestly, if you want to enjoy a piece of Witcher history, play this game. If not, there's youtube videos out there that can provide a synopsis of what happened in the first Witcher.
I played through to around the middle of chapter 3 before Windows 10 and my video card started flaking out on this old game. I ended up watching the video for the rest of the plot. But the parts I played, I enjoyed.
Most recent customer reviews
Fell in love with it before i even started the first quest (lots of cut scenes)
Then i remembered i had...Read more