BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Go [With Bonus Track]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 20, 2017
Great cd but, the problem is that I was given a fake cd. There was no record company labels on the back of the cd, no pictures, just a black photoshop liner note with a somewhat realistic front cover very disappointed. I used to have this cd when it first came out and it didn't look like this.
review image review image review image
on October 2, 2017
I really like this album. I like Vertical Horizon.
on July 26, 2017
Plays great. Nice to listen to.
VINE VOICEon March 1, 2005
I only recently got into there music. When a good friend of mine let me listen to "Everything You Want". The next day i went and ordered the CD. I listen to it on a regular basis now.

So i decided to buy "Go" now having not listened to any of the songs before hand. I consider this a very good CD. After listening to "When You Cry", "I'm Still Here" and "Forever". I knew that this CD was getting added to my most played collection. There isnt one song that i dont like on this cd at all. I really like the feel of the song "Echo" and "Inside" which has kind of a slow, dreamy type vibe to it. No, i'm not crazy for saying that.

With all that having been said. "Go" is one of VH's best albums in my opinion. With "Everything You Want" being at the top for me. I'm getting "Running On Ice" next and then i'll get the Live album as well.

Vertical Horizon is one of my top 10 favorite bands along with Sense Field and Matchbox 20.

Love em...i sure do!!
on November 17, 2005
In a way, the cover of this re-release says it all. The broken prop implies (given the title of the CD) maybe not quite a go without a doubt speaking to the issues the CD had coming to light at RCA and the dumping of VH following its unsupported release (though I like to view it as an overall statement on life in general).

What is sad is that VH has now, at best, a cult following as Hybrid cannot market the band as it deserves. My first hope given that fact is that their new deal with Hybrid lasts and that they can continue to release music and my second is that they DO NOT change their sound (its a possibility given their acoustic beginning and the departure of Ed Toth) as I feel they are unique among rock bands Why?

This is a rock band with purpose: gifted in melody and blessed to have the writing and vocal talents of someone like Matt Scannell, but seemingly unable to break throught the din of lousy top forty crap roaring out of radios these days.

With regards to this re-release: if you think you should stick with the original release you have...DON'T. I thought that before I heard the bonus track. Better When You're Not Here is, in my opinion THE BEST track VH has ever recorded-it makes the album a 7 star when it was already a 5+ star release. The song represents the mixing of seemingly dissimilar elements that makes the band so special: the lyrics, simple but touching (and ambiguous enough to make you think) and yet the music simply ROCKS, I can crank this in my car and get down with it but at the same time there are intricate suddle aspects that make the song really special: a little acoustic guitar mixed in, and entrancing piano in the bridge and some haunting background vocals.

The new track, combined with a slight re-ordering of the songs leaves us with a seamless masterpiece.

The best or the original tracks are still (well, everything but.... ha ha) When You Cry, I'm Still Here, Forever, and Goodbye Again. I laugh because the album is filled with number 1 tracks if only someone would get behind them and force radio to listen.

VH is special: a rock band that is actually good, a rock band with a message. The band says Go is a gift to the fans...perhaps one day more people will hear it. Until then those of us that know them will continue to listen with pleasure.

A gift it is indeed. Thanks guys.
on October 15, 2003
I had never really heard of Vertical Horizon until their '99 release of "Everything You Want" but the first time I heard that song, i was hooked. Since then, I have purchased all of their available albums, and i like almost all their songs, with a few exceptions. However, i can say that their latest album, "GO" is by far, in my opinion, their best work yet. So often I buy an album by someone for a certain song, and thats the only one i like on the whole cd. Not so here though. Every song on this album is fantastic. My 2 personal favorites, Forever and Echo, are just absolutly amazing. Keep up the good work guys, this is truly the best cd I have bought in years!
on November 17, 2016
I always liked Vertical Horizon, and I was excited to see there were other albums. It didn't disappoint!
on November 15, 2016
Some old songs, and a few new ones. I'm a huge fan.
on May 26, 2008
You can't help but be in a great mood after listening to Vertical Horizon's "Go." It is musically their best, starting with the order of the songs and ending with the small but powerful enhancements to the CD recording.

If you've never heard this band, you MUST pick up this CD. No screaming to get their message across. No noise or fluff. Just great music and great lyrics from a bunch of guys who really like doing this. I can listen to this CD over and over. You will to.
on July 9, 2012
Intelligently written music and lyrics, with moving ballads and some great "rock-out" songs as well. This CD was a follow-up to the successful "Everything You Want" and is actually, song-for-song, an even better CD. It's too bad Vertical Horizon is not as well known or as successful, because they write and perform great music.