3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Withings Move Activity Tracking Watch Biometric monitor
|Price:||$119.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (20%)|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24/7 SEAMLESS TRACKING - Automatic walk, run, swim, bike & 10+ activities recognized. Plus calories burned & distance.
- SLEEP TRACKING - Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth & regularity, Smart Wake-Up with a silent alarm.
- CONNECTED GPS - Launch a workout via the side button and after your session get a route map in Health Mate with distance, elevation and pace.
- AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION - Visualize trends and data on your smartphone with the free Health Mate app (iOS android️).
- GOES THE DISTANCE - Up to 18 month battery life and water resistant up to 50m.
- Witlings products on must be “ships from and sold by” or Witlings to be eligible for /replacement by Witlings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Withings Move - Activity Tracking Watch
Withings Move is an accessible activity and sleep tracking watch that helps you go the distance with its 6-month battery life, water resistance to 50m, and undeniable style.
Just wear it - it does the rest
Walking, running, swimming or cycling: Withings Move automatically recognizes more than 10 activities to allow you to precisely measure your performance and improve day by day.
6 months battery life
Move runs for more than 500 days on a simple button cell battery. And with water resistance up to 50 meters (5 ATM), you can walk, run or dance in the rain without worry.
By your side 24 hours a day
Check your progress at a glance on the activity dial, and automatically sync your data via Bluetooth your smartphone in the free Health Mate app.
Map your path, share your journey
Connected GPS allows you to use your phone's GPS to see a map of your route plus the distance, pace, and altitude of your session. Note: watch needs to be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth with location settings enabled.
Sleep better, sleep smarter
Move tracks your sleep automatically. Set an alarm with Smart Wake-Up to be awakened at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle. Check the Health Mate app to see your light and deep sleep phases.
Your personal health coach
Move connects to the Health Mate app via Bluetooth to send all your data right to your profile. Open the app to see your progress, get personalized advice, and find the extra motivation you need to to crush your goals.
Product detailsStyle Name:Steel Case | Color:Blue
- Date First Available : June 19, 2019
- Manufacturer : Withings
- ASIN : B07T867BJP
- Best Sellers Rank: #56,321 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The worst is that it seems to be off on the step count by as much as 2/3. I tested it, and after taking 1000 steps (I counted every one), it measured about 350 of them.
The sleep tracking is helpful, but when I wake up in the morning I have a heck of a time trying to get it to sync. Most of the time I end up having to restart my phone entirely to get it to sync.
I tried so hard to justify it, because it is sleek and it looks nice, but unfortunately, I have to return it.
I like the analog, classic look of the move I bought. It looks professional and can be worn with many different looks. I like that it is a regular wrist band that is made of calf leather. I have had issues in the past with Fitbit bands making my skin irritated and falling off at random intervals cause of how it snaps on. I also like that the watch does not need to be charged. It is a regulation watch battery. I've had a bunch of issues with both the charge and charge HR with their batteries stop holding charge in 10 months or less. Even the replacements I got under warranty ended up having battery issues. The Move has no issues when I've taken showers, washed dishes or frequently wash my hands due to being a nurse. The watch has been banged multiple times and has not scratched.
The steps are tracked in the app. The watch has a dial that shows in percentage of the goal you have made for the day daily goal. It is in increments of 10. The watch sets itself when you sync the watch with your phone app. When you want to track activity during a certain activity, hold the button on the watch once and the hands will reset to both on the 12 position and track amount of time on activity. If you hit the button twice, the watch will bounce between tracking activity time and the proper time. I found this out by reading about the watch on the Withings webpage. That is one of my biggest issues with the watch, is that the directions that came with it do not fully explain the features of the watch. To really see what the watch is capable of, I would suggest going online to the website.
1) You can barely read the steps dial on the face, and its position is really confusing when the watch hands are in certain positions
2) It drops the connection to my Samsung Note 9 constantly. Always having to reconnect the device.
3) The app is awful. The worst part about the app is it is constantly trying to get you to buy other Withings products or download other apps in order to have more functionality. This really highlights how little this watch really does. In addition, sleep monitoring was weak compared to other fitness trackers I have had like Garmin or Fitbit. Garmin's app is great, and I am exchanging this watch for a Garmin watch that does way more and is only $50 more.
Gorgeous watch, not worth the money if you want fitness tracking.
ADDENDUM: I went back and did more research on hybrid fitness watches, and decided instead to try the Withings Steel HR because I LOVED the feel and look of the Move so much. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! It is a lot more expensive, but worth it, I think. The app still isn't the best, but since the watch has more functionality, that app can do its job. The Steel HR is easy to read, comfortable, tracks everything I want, and has a stupendous battery life with quick recharge. Its easy to read too without a persnickety touch screen. Worth the money in my book.
a week later, brushed it against a wall in the home, and the black paint on the body had scratched off.
i knew its plastic build would be a problem from day 1, but the speed at which it was damaged was disappointing.
Top reviews from other countries
That being said this is the most useful sleep tracker I've found given that you don't have to recharge it.
The sleep data isn't perfect; it sometimes thinks a morning meditation is me going back to bed (fair enough) but also it doesn't notice afternoon naps, even if they are a few hours.
The strap isn't lovely so I put a leather one on and it's now pretty good.
If you want to record exercise you have to press a button at the beginning and end of the exercise.
If you want to record sleep without having to recharge your device often, this is really very good, but if you want exercise data id go elsewhere.
Also the watch can update time zones by syncing with your phone when you go abroad, which is pretty cool.
Wish I could turn off the step counter, but not an option. Annoying for me as it's just wasting my battery.
Someone charged me £20 to replace the battery which I think is a rip off, next time I will do it myself CR2340 batteries are cheap on Amazon
UPDATE --- WATCH CLAIM BATTERY IS LOW AFTER JUST OVER A MONTH OF WEARING IT !!!!
Added later: step count is appallingly inaccurate unless you swing your arms like a lunatic when you walk. So generally walking around your house or if you are carrying anything your steps do not count. But you can shake your arms and these count as steps! Disappointed.