Withings/Nokia Steel - Activity & Sleep Watch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.68 x 1.42 x 0.43 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24/7 seamless tracking - Automatic walk, run, swim & 10+ activities recognized. Plus calories burned & distance
- Sleep monitoring - Sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up to wake you at the optimal point
- Premium materials - Stainless steel, chrome hands, silicone sport strap
- Automatic synchronization - Visualize trends and data on your smartphone with the free Nokia Health Mate app
- No charging - Up to 8-month battery life
- Nokia Health is now Withings. Same products, same team, same commitment to your health. For more information, contact our support.
- Withings products on must be “ships from and sold by” or Withings to be eligible for /replacement by Withings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Styled for Life. Built for Health
Activity can help you move more, feel better, and sleep better-but only if the tracker works with your life. Steel lets you run, walk, swim, or dance the night away without your phone. There’s no charging and no button to press-Steel automatically tracks your activities and sleep, and syncs to the Health Mate app to give you in-depth metrics, personalized coaching and more.
Styled for Life. Built for Health.
Activity tracking helps you move more, feel better, and sleep better - but only if the tracker works with your life. Steel lets you run, walk, swim, or dance the night away without your phone. There’s no charging and no button to press - Steel automatically tracks everything and syncs to the Health Mate app to give you in-depth metrics, personal coaching, and more.
In the Know & on the Move
Track activity at a glance. The tachometer-inspired sub-dial tracks progress towards your daily goal. And there's no button to press: Steel automatically detects and tracks all activity, including walk, run, swim, and sleep.
H2O & Ready to go
Steel is water-resistant up to 5 ATM (50 meters - 150 feet) and automatically detects swimming, so you can shower with it and view your water workouts in the Health Mate app.
Beyond Sleep Tracking
Sleep Score: based on duration, depth, regularity & interruptions. View: light & deep sleep plus overnight heart rate. Smart Wake-Up: gentle vibrating alarm at the optimal point in your sleep cycle.
No More Charging
No need for any cables or dock - Steel operates on a standard button cell watch battery to provide up to 8 months of battery life.
The Ultimate Coach
Withings Steel automatically syncs with your phone so that you can track all progress in the free Health Mate app. The app offers expert coaching every step of the way with Activity Insights, a Leaderboard, and Reminders to help you reach your goals.
|Steel||Steel HR||Steel HR Sport|
|Free Alexa-compatible Health Mate app (Android 6+ / iOS 10+)||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic run, walk, swim and sleep mode||✓||✓||✓|
|30+ activities recognized, calories burned, steps and distance||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic synchronisation (Bluetooth Low Energy)||✓||✓||✓|
|Silent alarm and Smart Wake-Up||✓||✓||✓|
|Fitness score and VO2 max||-||-||✓|
|Battery life||8 months||25 days||25 days|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's where it absolutely shines:
- No more charging! Nokia Steel is powered by a regular watch battery which lasts roughly 8 months. Mine lasted almost a year! Replacing it is easy and can be done at home or at any jewelry/department store.
- Connects to your phone via Bluetooth then quietly and effectively collects your activity data, and syncs it to the phone app. It will automatically detect a wide range of activities, their duration and intensity, while the app will calculate the calories burned, etc.
- Sleep patterns tracker. The watch/app will tell you how well you slept and how long.On top of that, you can enable a silent, vibrating alarm by using the app. This is a big plus to anyone who hates those annoying sound alarms.
- The time keeping is superb. The watch is extremely precise since it syncs with your phone. If you travel a lot, changing time zones, adjusting the watch is not an issue. It will immediately pickup the new time from your phone's network / carrier.
Nokia has made several noticeable design improvements to both the watch and the app. First, the app is updated a lot more frequently with true improvements each time. Also, the wrist band has been slightly upgraded. The band material fills softer and stronger at the same time. The buckle has also been redesigned and secures the watch on your wrist a lot better.
Overall, the watch helps me to stay on top of my personal health goals and progress. The app can also import all the data to Apple Health. It keeps track of your weight history, shows the normal ranges for weight, body far, muscle mass, and BMI. Nokia has also promised nutrition tracking, syncing with MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper integration, and other notable improvements.
The watch fits exceptionally well with professional attire, casual, or even work out clothes. It has truly been a focus of attention at several business meetings and events. Considering its price and features, the watch is an excellent choice, and I highly recommend it!
Spending $100+ for a watch that dies in less than a year and that has a battery that nobody is willing to replace is a hard sell.
If you are interested in getting one of these watches (which do work well and look sharp), opt for the Steel HR which has a charger instead of the replaceable battery.
Top reviews from other countries
Cette montre est superbe! et hyper pratique, elle n'a aucun défaut.
j'avais le bracelet withing Pulse OX avant, et moins pratique.... donc aucun regret, je recommande ce produit
Après utilisation .... elle est pas top. La synchronisation ne se fait pas. Plusieurs fois par semaine obligée de la remettre en paramètre d usine et de la réinstaller sur mon compte. Je recommande pas du tout .
I have had to factory reset it a couple of times because it stopped syncing properly.
The biggest weakness is that the glass on the front scratches very easily. I've had it less than a year and it already has a number of very obvious scratches. See attached images.
Considering this is supposed to be an activity watch it doesn't make sense that they have chosen such a poor material. From what I have read the more expensive variants have the same problem, which has put me off buying the newer Steel HR sport.
I wanted something that looked classical but not sporty, and I wanted a watch.
This does it all for me, I know there are other trackers out there that can tell you GPS location and if you need to drink water, but I just wanted one to measure my everyday office life.