Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 14, 2018
I felt compelled to write a review for this monitor after seeing a bunch that haven’t been kind (some . We have had ours since our daughter was born in early 2014. Since then it’s had some hiccups but for the most part has been extraordinarily reliable, and the product and it’s features are still strong to this day.
on April 10, 2018
This Monitor does`t work well...
on November 4, 2017
DID NOT WORK AS GOOD AS EXPECTED.
on November 2, 2017
Bummer - we have owned this device for 2 years and the plug is loose and now won't power.

Contacted customer support, but since this is a older model they can't do anything to repair (it is out of the one year limited warranty).

I know that Withings was acquired by Nokia in this 2 year time frame, and I was hoping that the service would be better with Nokia, but unfortunately they can't provide any service for this product. I bought a Nest camera instead and am much happier with it thus far.
on October 14, 2017
This monitor was a little tricky to get set up between my phone and my wife’s phone, some account access issues initially. Once we got that resolved, there was a pretty major lag and connectivity problem. We would loose connection and often completely lose video. We have 32 gig internet and newer iPhones and it still struggled. Ended up buying one with a receiver for reliability.
on September 20, 2017
Battery problem after few monts, verry bad customer service
And not working with IOS 11 (apple update 2017 sept 19)
Dont't buy this
on September 19, 2017
Not that great of a monitor - doesn't tell you that when you set up the app, it is not going to be supported much longer on iOS. Video quality is low at best, although audio is pretty good. The system goes on/off wifi. Ability to play music through app to the device is nice, but knowing that I've been able to use this device for less than 6 months it is not worth the cost and quality is OK. Would have been nice for the description to say that this app for this device (which is the only way to use it) is no longer being supported by Nokia. (PS their replacement product has worse ratings).
on June 17, 2017
We have had ours since august 2014 and it is still going strong. We love the ability to work in the yard and out in our garden while our little one is sleeping and know that she is okay. We are planning to purchase an additional monitor for our twins when they arrive. I can even check in on our daughter when I am at work 45 min away to see if she is in her room. We don't have the best internet connection so there are times it drops the connection, but I can usually get it up and going again.
on June 3, 2017
Very disappointing that this is still being sold yet the app is not supported on updated iOS versions. It was a great product, now worthless. So frustrating...how is one to know!
on May 22, 2017
This thing is terrible. Looks great but that is about it. We always needed to bring a back up monitor because this monitor could never connect to the wifi or Bluetooth. It's super spotty and a massive pain. Save yourself the money and don't buy this