- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Sigo Pr (September 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0904575322
- ISBN-13: 978-0904575323
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,303,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Withymead Centre a Jungian Community for the Healing Arts
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Withymead, a house beside the river Exe was turned into a unique sanctuary of healing for people in mental distress by its owners, George and Irene Champernowne during WWII. This book is an intimate and dramatic account about the house written by a psychiatrist who knew the community well.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|