- Hardcover: 237 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2007 edition (November 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230506828
- ISBN-13: 978-0230506824
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,339,113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wittgenstein, Concept Possession and Philosophy: A Dialogue 2007th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
'This book will range among the best current readings of Wittgenstein's philosophy. It is a well-written, perspicacious, and instructive guide to reading the later Wittgenstein...such contributions to Wittgenstein scholarship are rare and deserve to be known by professional philosophers as well as by students.' - Dr Danièle Moyal-Sharrock, School of Philosophy, Birkbeck, University of London, UK
About the Author
H. A. KNOTT was born in Harrow and educated at Bangor and Swansea Universities in Wales. He has been an English Language teacher, a trawlerman, a builder and an artist and illustrator. He now works as a professional ecologist in North Wales.