- Paperback: 151 pages
- Publisher: British Film Institute; n edition (September 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0851703976
- ISBN-13: 978-0851703978
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,017,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wittgenstein: The Terry Eagleton Script and the Derek Jarman Film n Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
"An imaginative and serious attempt to render its subject's life in form and color." -- New Republic
About the Author
Derek Jarman was both a major film-maker and an artist, a gay activist and an English patriot. Caravaggio and Blue were both acclaimed feature films."
Browse award-winning titles. See more