- JUST ADD DICE: Save 10% on a Wiz Dice 100+ Polyhedral Dice bulk bag when you purchase 1 or more Master's Tome Customizable GM/DM Screens offered by E-Brands. Enter code DMDELITE at checkout. Enter code DMDELITE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 or more packs of 100 random polyhedral dice by Wiz Dice and use code "MOREDICE" for a 5% discount at checkout. Enter code MOREDICE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wiz Dice Series II 100+ Pack of Random Polyhedral Dice - 15 Guaranteed Sets of Random Colors
- Low Return Rate: 22% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "assorted dice"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains over 100 random polyhedral dice in twenty marvelous new colors unique to us.
- We now guarantee 15 unique sets of seven in a random assortment of series ii colors.
- Series ii: alchemic oddities features 20 colors named by wiz dice community members.
- Includes several community color requests. Lots of pinks, purples, teals, and more glitter!
- Tons of treatments: solids, translucents, swirls, glitters, translucent swirls, glitter swirls. . .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wiz Dice is back and better than ever!
We'd like to introduce you to Series II: Alchemic Oddities, a collection of twenty marvelous new colors created with the help of the growing Wiz Dice community! We've included lots of fan suggestions for pinks, purples, teals, and glitter, and every new color was named by a community member.
Inside our random 100+ packs you'll find over 100 random polyhedrals in over a dozen dazzling and mystical colors. To sweeten the pot, we now include 15 unique sets of seven dice per bag. The only thing left to chance is which colors you get.
A set of 7 Wiz Dice contains one of each of the following polyhedrals: d4, d6, d8, d10, d00, d12, and d20.
Here's the complete run-down of Series II dice colors and the community member who named them:
- Jade Oil, pearled green named by Leland House
- Diamond Dust, sparkle blue named by Graham Cooper
- Philosopher's Stone, sparkle red named by J, the Old One - Novacom
- Sylvan Spirits, translucent green named by Eldhrimer
- Cloud Drop, translucent teal named by Rachel Earp
- Dragon Scales, pearled red named by Damian Nevers
- King's Ransom, pearled yellow named by Bobbie-Leigh Trevino
- Arcane Aura, sparkle purple named by Haley S. Hayes
- Drowskin, translucent gray named by Holly-Beth
- Stardust, sparkle black named by J, the Old One - Novacom
- Swamp Ooze, pearl lime green named by Logan Castonguay
- Basilisk Blood, pearl turquoise named by Cathryn Stevens
- Dwarven Brandy, sparkle orange named by Ronald Robert Hobbs
- Faerie Fire, translucent pink named by Emb0r
- Boiled Bile, translucent safety yellow named by J. R. Parrish "Jerepasaurus"
- Abyssal Mist, pearl fuchsia named by Wesley Harmon
- Lucid Dreams, pearl purple named by Lora
- Mountainheart, pearly bronze named by Alex Greeff
- Royal Bubblegum, sparkly pink named by Antony Haynes
- Astral Echoes, translucent white named by Julie LaRoux
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are small bubbles in around 1/3 of the translucent sets (the larger the number of sides, the greater probability of a bubble), but they do not appear to affect the role of the dice in so far as I can tell. I did not see any major flaws in the numbers and only one die has a nick in it. Last thing, I did get one extra d10 (0-9) in my pack.
There were 15 sets of 7. They all look good and I had a great time rolling them. I play D&D and the group I DM for is 7 Players strong, so it's nice to have extra where it's needed, and I also like using separate sets for different things in encounters and fights, so this was a great go-to.
Honestly, I was way more pleased with this than my last chessex order, and I think I'll be buying the Wiz Dice from now on!
Still, they're all pretty interesting colors and patterns, none of the ugly solid-color things that most assortments seem to come with. I got a full set each of the following: Faerie Fire, Basilisk Blood, Mountain Heart, Boiled Bile, Arcane Aura, Abyssal Mist, Dwarven Brandy, Swamp Ooze, Lucid Dreams, Stardust, Royal Bubblegum, Astral Echoes, Philosopher's Stone, and King's Ransom. The short set I got is Drowskin, which actually took me a little while to figure out because it's not quite as opaque as the image makes it look, it's much more like a clear smoke color.
All in all, the dice are lovely and I didn't actually expect them to sort out so nicely, I was expecting to have a lot of mis-matched sets, so even with the missing dice I'm totally satisfied.
Oh, weird detail, though - the four-sided dice are a little small compared to the rest of the types, volume-wise. Not TOO small, necessarily, I just thought it was strange. They're the right "height", but that makes them "feel" or "look" smaller than the others volumetrically. If you put a bunch of other dice around them, it totally hides them from sight, so just be conscious of where you put them or you'll lose track of them quickly.
So, here's my list of the sets we received! All of the dice seem in good condition, no chips or anything, and I didn't notice any bubbles in the clear colors. The glitter and swirls are all well distributed, no weird blobs. May be some weird spots in the paint on some sides, but that's an extremely easy fix and I don't care so much about that. They have a reasonable weight to them compared to Chessex, but don't feel as light as the cheapo dice you sometimes get with mass-market board games and such.
-Boiled Bile (Incomplete)
You'll notice I've got 14 complete sets and one incomplete. Now, I'm not terribly broken up about Boiling Bile being incomplete - I'm not a yellow fan and I doubt anyone will want to take the "pee yellow" set, ha ha. The set has two D10s but no D8. But, as the product is meant to be 15 complete sets, I did knock one star. Not a terribly big deal overall, but if you were banking on getting an actual 15 you'd perhaps want to be aware.
In summary, a sort of TL;DR - I'm satisfied with the dice received. They're nice colors, the dice are a fair quality, and it was overall a really great value. I'd gladly order these again, even knowing I could end up with another incomplete set. After all, at about a buck and a half per set, I have zero complaints, I've paid way more for dice I'm just as happy with.
Time to get to work crocheting and knitting dice bags! ;)