WizGear Universal Air Vent Magnetic Phone Car Mount Holder with Fast Swift-Snap Technology for Smartphones and Mini Tablets, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- POWERFUL MAGNETIC CAR MOUNT: The reinforced magnetic holder of this mount is what sets it apart from other mounts. This Universal magnetic holder produces an intensive force of attraction that will hold any smartphone. Including Android, Apple, Blackberry and Microsoft devices.
- WIZGEAR STURDY BASE: The high quality rubber construction of the base of the mount is unique and very functional as well. It guarantees that the base of the mount will solidly hold the magnetic head of the mount, to help keep your smartphone in place, regardless of road vibrations or impacts.
- SWIVELS YOUR DISPLAY: Rotate your smartphone and swivel your display as you please. The base of the mount remains fixed into the air vent of your car and does not move, no matter how much swiveling or rotation you do. This guarantees that your smartphone will always remain in your preferred position
- COMPLEMENTARY DESIGN: The complementary design of the magnetic mount is one that fits into the back of any smartphone. The magnetic mount is has a smooth surface that is perfectly suitable for mounting and holding any smartphone in place.
- EASY TO USE: This is an Air vent universal smartphone magnetic car mount holder is 10 times easier to use than any other magnetic phone mount holder due to its simple and complementary design. It has a sturdy rubber base and a powerful magnetic head for holding smartphones. Car Mount iPhone 6, Car mount iphone 6 plus, Magnetic Phone Car mount holder,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
WizGear Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder
The WizGear Air Vent Mount is a magnetic holder for smartphones, is a very slim mount which it goes into the air vent of your car, which will not take away your windshield view at all! you can mount it on any air vent, even to the air vent next to your steering wheel so the smartphone will be very close for your view.
The installation of the mount is very fast and easy, just push it on your vent and it will stay there!
It comes with metal magnet plates which you will insert next to your phone and you're done with the installation! your phone will snap on it very fast and easlly and it will come down very fast and easily.
Attach the Mount to your Air Vent
1. Enter your mount in the Air Vent
2. Push it in completely to the Vent
3. Attache you phone to it
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Upper Class Sales||iOttie||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 3.5 x 3.2 in||5.5 x 4.3 x 2.7 in||1 x 0.5 x 1 in||4.8 x 2.2 x 5.7 in|
WizGear Universal Air Vent Magnetic phone Car Mount Holder Black
Setting your phone on a mount in your car has never been easier! WizGear Air Vent Car Mount for smartphones saves you the hassle of placing your smartphone securely to make sure it doesn’t fall just push it in the air vent! The WizGear Air Vent Mount features a magnetic technology, which means your smartphone will be secure and have no chance of falling. When a phone is secure in place, it becomes easier to use for GPS navigation too.
1) This magnetic car mount for cell phones is not bulky or space consuming at all. You no longer have to suffice for keeping your phone in the cup holder or dashboard, because a normal car mount gets in the way. This magnetic car mount inserts into the Air Vent, thereby not blocking your windshield. 2) Navigation is extremely easy with this magnetic car mount. It can easily rotate, fix, or tilt to any angle that best assists the viewer of the phone. 3)The magnetic technology is safe to use, and will not harm any smartphone. The carbon steel plates inside the magnetic car mount are ultra thin and designed in a way that it provides powerful holding power as well as absorbing magnetic instability. Along with being safe, it is also powerful, it attracts any phone to it quickly – this is the auto-mount feature. The user can just bring the phone near the mount and it will take it easily, so the user no longer has to fuss about with safekeeping their phone
Instructions how to set up the Mount
1)Insert the mount in the Air Vent Mount in your car.
2)Place the magnet metal plate in your case between the cover and the phone, Or stick on the round magnet metal on your phone or GPS
3) And your phone is go to go!!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, installation of the plate on your phone can interfere with wireless charging, but there's an easy workaround (next paragraph.) The manufacturer should include this information in the instructions — I still would have bought this product, I just would have been forewarned. Basically the only instructions were limited to just the basics of "Stick plate to phone; slide magnet into vent; stick phone to magnet." I ended up buying two new wireless chargers before realizing it was the plate in my phone that was blocking them.
I have a newer Motorola Droid, and it completely blocked the wireless charging stand. There is, however, a workaround. I didn't want to stick the metal plate directly onto my phone, so instead, I stuck it to the inside of the case (see picture.) So, if I remove the case before putting it on the charging stand, it charges normally (duh.) That's the workaround. A bit of an extra hassle (especially since I have a wireless charger at work too), but I think it is worth it for the convenience and stability of this mount in the car. Again, however, this should be covered in the instruction materials.
The two foreseeable downsides:
1) With a vent mount is that if you've got your AC or Heat cranked up, the air can blow past the mic and cause a lot of noise for the person on the other end. This can probably be minimized by placing the mic below/above where most of the vent's air can reach it.
2) There's no joint of any kind for changing the angle, so you'll have to sort of maneuver the phone the way you need it. Hasn't been a problem for me, but might be for some vehicle dashboards.
When travelling it will be nice to be able to easily see the GPS instead of having to take your eyes off the road.
I since found that two friends have them and they do a lot of travelling and love them!
I have a case for my iPhone 6, so I was grateful for the metal insert provided. I have had occasional problems with the phone sliding off the magnet if I don't put it on just right. This can be an added distraction while driving.
I have not tried the circular mounting plate that attaches to the back of the phone. Perhaps this method is more reliable, but I don't want to take the phone out of the case every time I want to use it in the car.
It is nice to be able to mount or remove the phone with one hand - rather than having to take the hands off the wheel to use a clamp type phone holder.
It is also small enough to toss in the bag on a trip and use it in a rental car.