Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 27, 2017
Favorite movie of all time. Somebody accidentally rented this on my account. No bother because this movie is an American treasure. I watch this movie at least once a year and sometimes twice a year. If you somehow have never seen this then it's probably about time to watch it.
on October 7, 2017
I loved this movie as a child in the 50's, my children loved it in the 80's, my grandchildren loved it in the early 20's. Now my great grandson and my grandson (our old age bonus )love it. The quality is outstanding on our HD 4K TV.
on October 28, 2017
My son is obsessed with this movie. Prime got me though. My son became obsessed with it when it was free with prime. Then we went to watch it one day, and it was no longer on prime. So, I had to buy it. We watch it at least once a day.
on September 27, 2017
Pretty much rate this 5 stars, because of seeing it in childhood. Haven't seen it in about 5 years, or more, but still purchased it. I'm sure I'll love it just as much now that I did then. :) Bought the digital version, btw.
on March 7, 2017
The 3d is almost non-existent. There was one brief moment that was actually 3-d.
The quality of the DVD is excellent. Very bright.But no 3D .
on December 12, 2017
So great it will leave you singing and yelling movie quotes in your sleep. Its a yearly tradition for our family of 4. It should win an award just for the cowardly lion's lines. Da Nerve!
on January 9, 2017
Really good to see the original movie available digitally.
on November 21, 2017
Introduced my daughter to this a few weeks ago and had to rent it again. I think it's time to buy it. My daughter keeps talking about melting people and "tormatoes"
on October 11, 2017
Amazing price for this DVD set! I thought it was just a Blu-ray Disc that was included, but to my surprise it also included a 3D Blu ray!
on August 27, 2017
I watched this every year around holidays on tv so I couldnt pass up a chance to watch it on bluray in fully restored audio and video and also the great special features well worth a purchase