|Fits as expected||
Wizard Of Oz Cowardly Lion Costume
|Price:||$30.74 + $3.19 shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Fur headpiece, jumpsuit and attached tail
- 3/4 headpiece has attached fleece ears and covers the sides and back of head
- Rubies offers all the characters of this beloved family movie, including dorothy, scarecrow, tin man, cowardly lion, glinda and more
- Travel down the yellow brick road to the land of oz, to defeat of the wicked witch of the west
- Officially licensed wizard of oz product based on the 1939 classic movie by l frank baum
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.08 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This cowardly lion costume will steal the show with all of its courage, this dark tan fleece jumpsuit has elastic at the ends of sleeves and bottom of legs, a tail with a large fur tuft on the end is attached to back of jumpsuit and measuring 45 inches long, the jumpsuit ties at back of neck, the fur 3/4 headpiece has attached fleece ears and covers the sides and back of head, the polyester collar has a sheen, and it is covered with a tan print that resembles hair, don't forget to accessorize this costume with a badge of courage and go out with a roar! rubies offers all the accessories or characters you need to complete the wizard of oz theme, rubies' continues to lead the world in manufacturing and distributing makeup, costumes and accessories, a growing partnership with hollywood and the international community are helping the already renowned rubies' costume company become a household name
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056Y10RM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I could tell from the photos that this was not going to be awesome, and I was right.
It looks cheap and flimsy and it is. The mane is thin and flimsy- just goofy looking. My husband is not tall (between 5'8-5'9) muscular build, and it was rather small on him. Usually I have to worry about costumes fitting his broad shoulders, but never in length- this costume was short in the crotch area for him- to the point of being uncomfortable. I asked if he wanted me to take it to the tailor, he didn't want to hassle it since he didn't feel it was worth it for this costume. He just decided to "deal with it for one night." Most of our costumes, we look forward to knowing that we might wear them again someday, but I know he will be glad to see one in his rear view mirror.
When in a group he looked great (completing our theme) but sadly standing alone not so much- his costume- not him :) I think he felt a little dorky in it too, since he didn't like the quality. Luckily he is a great sport with a good sense of humor!
Our little ones were Dorothy and the Tin Man, I was a scarecrow so this did the trick in the pinch. We still received a great reaction with lots of compliments on our theme and we had a lot of fun.
I would definitely not recommend this unless you are completing a couples or family/group look, in which case there just aren't any good options.
I could work with the costume if it was just little bigger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Our family did the Wizard of Oz theme this year and it was a big hit!Published 8 months ago by Crystal H Bare
The outfit was very tight. I'm a 5'8" and you can tell I'm a male just looking at me in the costume.Published 9 months ago by Donald Schaffer
The length was a little short. It was good around, but not made for a 5'10" person. 5'8" probably would have been good.Published 9 months ago by blong219
Nice costume. Fits small. The material is thin but it will keep you warm. The mane sheds quite a bit.Published 9 months ago by Michelle V.
This does not look like a lion...would like to return. And way too small. People said I look like a ratPublished 9 months ago by Theprincipal