INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING AUTHOR
Young Adult Fiction Book of the Year - New York City Big Book Awards
Finalist - The Wishing Shelf Awards
28 out of 28 would read another book by this author - The Wishing Shelf Book Awards.
- Would recommend this story to another reader to try. - The Wishing Shelf ★★★★★
- The author's strongest skill is potting a story and developing the characters ★★★★★
- This is such a good fantasy book. The three characters were fun to follow. I loved all the magic and monsters. - 14 Year Old Reviewer ★★★★★
- I liked the key; it was very clever. There's lots happening in this story and the author is excellent at suspense. I will happily read the next in the set. 14 Year Old Reviewer ★★★★★
- Reminded me a lot of C S Lewis and his seven magical books. Perhaps with a bit of Harry Potter thrown in. The author has an excellent imagination, and the writing style is fast-paced and kept my interest. Good plot too. 15 Year Old Reviewer ★★★★★
- The characters are complex which I like, and the plot was full of twists which I didn't see coming. Good book in every way. The Wishing Shelf Book Reviewer ★★★★★
About the Author
Mitch grew up in the central Piedmont region of North Carolina and is currently a Business Analyst for an international software firm. An avid animal lover, he enjoys hiking, tennis, classic movies, and, of course, reading & writing. He lives with his faithful coonhound, Murphy, who doubles as a proofreader - when he isn't sleeping or digging in the backyard. Wizard's Key is the award winning first book of The Darkwolf Saga series. To learn more about the series, please visit mitchreinahrdt.com.