Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on May 26, 2012
I have to retype this as I lost my nearly complete review (used this device to type it)

I purchased this a little over 2 wks ago. Here is my assessment:

PROS:

1. Small, compact and light.
2. Starts up quickly.
3. Comes with about 30 apps. I wouldn't call that a "ton", however, half of them serve their purpose. The file browser app makes it easy to manage all of your applications on the device.
4. Connecting to wifi is a breeze.
5. You can get decent browsing speeds downloading Opera Mini or Dolphin (both free), although the device comes with two browsers pre-installed.
6. Three usb ports for things like flash drives.
7. Easy to set up email to read off-site.

CONS:

1. The keyboard cursor jumps around half the time to a different location when you're typing.
2. The caps lock function seems to be "hit or miss" (at least on mine)
3. Office Suite Pro 5 does not adequately tell you how to save a document. I had to find out on my own.
4. The AC adapter cord is way too short. Expect to be on top of an outlet should you need to recharge.
5. You need to charge the device at least four hours, but you only get about two hours of use from it (unplugged).
6. At the time I bought this device (just over 2 wks ago) there was no case included. I had to buy my own.
7. Included browsers struggle to play video. I found that only Dolphin was able to do it consistently and Opera not at all.
8. Page you're on can unexpectedly "refresh" or go to another site. May be a keyboard or browser issue.
9. Keyboard pops up on screen taking up half of it & there's no instructions on its functions in the manual.
10.It can be confusing to get more android apps. You need to go the android site and then through your android market app.
11.The touch pad isn't always responsive..which is a shame, as I am hoping not to have to buy a separate mouse.

Overall, I am satisfied with the machine, despite its quirks. It reminds me of an overgrown cell phone, without the calling option. Bearing that in mind, as long as you can see it for what it is and aren't expecting what you'd get on a laptop or desktop computer, you should find that the device meets or even exceeds your expectations. It's a cute little thing to have around for writing or browsing..and if the above "cons" weren't an issue, it'd be just about perfect. Now the only remaining thing to consider is: How long will this little machine last?

Only time will tell.
on June 2, 2012
We've been searching for just the right mini-laptop and found it in this one. Perfect for our simple needs, and what a great value. The real item delivered is what's described in the specifications.

Thanks WolVol!
on September 12, 2013
Bought this product as a starter not knowing what to expect..was not disappointed. Arrived on time, in great condition. My mini laptop is easy to use and performs as promised. I would not hesitate to buy again from WolVol!
on June 18, 2013
I liked the product in every way possible....met all my needs and shipping was expeditious and 'speedy'
You'll love one, if there is one left on the shelf
on March 15, 2013
I bought this for my nieces birthday and she loved it..It is just the right size for her small fingers and it delivered fast.
on July 26, 2012
Its a cute netbook. But it won't pick up wifi on my back porch only in the house.
And the battery life is about 2 hours or less. Some websites won't scroll down. And it's not touch so playing games are akward and difficult. I wish I had returned it
on August 14, 2013
I purchased 1 of WolVol Mini Laptop Computer 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet from WolVol. I did not research ahead of time before purchasing but received quick and professional responses from this vendor. The laptop is cute and light. It had all the required software installed in the laptop. It is a good first computer for a young child.
on December 14, 2012
The only problem I have is that there is no address book. Android thinks there is one as part of the phone, but this is not a phone. I can't find a third part address book that works with it.
on December 10, 2013
The wifi connect was false advertisement it doesn't work, and it's slow on other connected wifi links. Overall it works I work like to connect the company of the laptop to get a tune up and a new power cord. If you can email me their information at holden93@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it thankyou.9
on September 2, 2012
For the money its really good and its about as portable as you can get.

Pros
Extremely easy to connect to the internet.
Extremely light and portable.
Very easy to set up email
The little corded mouse is a big plus having tried to use the touchpad a couple of times.

Cons
I will say the typing speed is REALLY slow.
The office suite isn't very good that comes with it. Get a copy of some other word processor, I'm now using Kingsoft Office.

While there are tons of apps available they don't come with this Netbook, you will be downloading some. Actual time the battery lasts is about two hours with Wifi on or you are writing using a word processor and running the music app. If you're leaving home a couple of hours take the charger with you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.