Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on September 30, 2012
This is a good product for someone who wants something portable and easy to use. It's perfect if you're using it to search online. I purchased one for my 8 yr old niece and she loves it. Angry birds is a little difficult to play since you can't pinch or expand the screen to how you want it. I'd say it's good for simple things. As for the WolVol company, they're excellent. The first mini laptop I received was defective. I contacted them by email and they responded immediately with instructions on how to reset the laptop. When that didn't work they emailed me a prepaid postage sticker to have the item returned for an exchange. I had my newly replaced, working laptop within a couple of days. All was done within about a week's time.
on June 27, 2013
It's compact, but full of options.
It did not come set up for kids, but you can choose backgrounds and apps that a kid specific as well as parental controls.
Two things I would change if I could: 1) the sensitity of the touch screen, when you try to use the touch scroll, it opens an app instead, so you have to use the down arrow key more than anticipated. 2) a lot of the apps make you use the portrait screen, causing you to have to turn the laptop sideways to use the app. For a pad, this is fine, but the laptop the keyboard is sticking out to the side when attempting to use these apps. Unlike the pads, you are unable to choose which view you want to use.
Regarless, for what we bought this for...it will be great fun for the little people to learn and grow in technology.
on December 4, 2012
I wanted an internet connection that could go with me, without adding a monthly bill; I also wanted the benefit of a laptop without a high price and bulky size. Love the office suite! Never been an android user, never knew much about broadband...has been a tremendous learning experience. Instructions are very difficult to understand. Customer feedback has helped alot. Took a lot of tedious research to figure out that I simply had to order an unlocked dongle from the support list, obtain a data sim card and data service from my local data service carrier. I'm currently trying to figure out which sd cards are compatable so I can hopfully do more downloading as my current card is only 1gb. I kinda like the fact that I'm not bored with it. Not as poweful as a standard pc; takes a little patience at times but the more I learn helps and it does the job. it has become my little cpu companion.
on December 13, 2012
This little net-book is so friggin awesome. It's very well put together and works great. I plugged it in, punched in my wifi settings and was good to go. This is the perfect gift for any child (even an adult!). You definitely get more for your money with this buy, it is little as stated but it is packed with apps. The touch screen works great as well as the little mouse that comes with it.

I was anxious to converse with the customer service at this company because of the wonderful reviews they have but could find no reason to call them as everything was more then satisfactory. .
on December 24, 2012
I guess this is probably a good learning device, but there are a few things that make me want to immediately upgrade. This device acts like a big cell phone, and actually some of the instructions, etc call it a phone.
I purchased this item because it has a keyboard. I'm not impressed that a touch-screen keyboard appears every time you want to enter something. This touch-screen keyboard hides half the screen. I can't find where to shut this feature off.
I'm disappointed that games such as Words With Friends cannot be downloaded (message says it's not compatible). That was one of the reasons I purchased this besides the ability to actually type an email.
on May 19, 2012
Great product for someone that just needs something simple, quick and easy to manage bills and surf only for what they are looking for. Doesn't make you pay for uses you never use. And customer service is awesome and very helpful when needed.
on October 14, 2012
I don't usually leave a review but I'm pretty impressed by the way Wolvol accorded me special attention and service -- its timely responses to my endless queries. One thing I can safely say is WolVol goes out of its way to please its customers and certainly deserves to be a seller of choice.

The delivery service was dependably swift. I got the item a week earlier than scheduled date. The touch screen Mini netbook works well and whatever questions or issues I had, Wolvol readily resolved. Thank you Wolvol.

WolVol TOUCH SCREEN GREEN 7 inch Tablet Mini Laptop (Android 2.2 OS 256MB RAM) Includes: Pouch Case, Charger, Mouse
on July 15, 2014
My 13 year old son bought this for himself after bugging to buy a laptop since I had just bought a chromebook for myself. I thought it was so cute and that fact that it was touch screen is pretty cool. It works well and is just right for playing games, checking email, doing some light work, at a great price. Everything came that was stated and we received it a lot faster than anticipated, the seller is definitely excellent in customer satisfaction. I would buy again!!
on June 21, 2013
The reason I'm giving them 5 stars is because WolVol customer service has lives up to it's amazing reputation. I choose to return the item and instead of charging me the restocking fee they gave me a full refund. Very cool. The laptop is as other reviewer explain. It's very cool but I decided I wanted to spend more money and get a proper laptop. If you're wanting to save money this seems like a reasonable choice.
on November 15, 2013
Great customer service...the order shipped in two days and I am still amazed at how great this little netbook works and the condition it arrived in was basically brand new. Thanks so much! This was bought for my son and his coming 9th bday! Im glad I ordered from this company and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!( I rarely write a review but they well deserved one)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.