Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 9, 2014
does everything it says, I do not think it is compatible for downloading Skype but I haven't finished looking into that. It does have a Talk IM feature. It streams without stuttering but it is wise to fully charge it first if you take it on the go. DO not open gmail with an existing gmail account unless you are sure you want to keep it on there, that's the only "con" I see, along with using the mouse that comes with it so your cursor moves around more faster. The Gmail is just like on an actual Droid phone, you cannot log out. If it's a business gmail that you don't care if it stays open then it's a non-issue for you. If it's a personal gmail then you need to be aware of who else will have access to the netbook. I am still discovering where to create a login when powering it on too. Right now when you power on out of the box it goes straight to the desktop. You cannot de-select the icons on the desktop, nor can you move them. However, you CAN slide that frame to the left just like the frames on the home screen of a droid so you see a plain "desktop." Netflix rocks as well as Youtube to watch videos; however not all embedded videos in a website will stream. For example I went to my school website to watch a teacher clip but it would not load. This netbook is great to have videos or movies playing, check mail, launch the browser to research IF you are ON THE GO, or in a small space like an RV on travel or in a kitchen cooking and want a movie on the side or a cooking show. IT's an "on the go" tool that gives you a bigger window than your android mobile phone and allows you to read as a kindle as well for large pdfs...the speaking headset feature also works just like a regular pc --you can connect speakers, headset, mic etc; I use my droid head set that has earbuds with a mic and plug into the 1 headset outlet. IT is VERY light so if you are a girl it's great to put in your purse. Mine came very very clean, with a black velvet storage pouch and mouse. It does EXACTLY what it was designed to do --so for travel I recommend it GREATLY. no bulky laptop for seminars, meetups, saying hi to a follow-up prospect at a Starbucks, or campus library. If you need a porsche though for performance, document management, design, etc; keep your full size laptop and get a quality laptop shuttle to spare your back future pain. I would recommend this for it's ON the GO and background movies when you are on the main pc too!
on May 25, 2012
I purchased this netbook for myself to use for light browsing and to do my college discussion posts for online classes. It does everything it says it does. The only thing I wish it had was a larger app store like Google Play on it. It's a great little Android netbook for the price!
23 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2013
Positives: The price is excellent and makes it a worry-free travel laptop. Several versions of Office-type apps are already pre-installed, along with the standard set of android apps (email, exchange, web browser, etc.). So it's basically ready to go right out of the box, with virtually no setup needed. Its light weight is the main quality that makes it great for travel -- its weight is pretty much negligible. Wi-fi works great. While I have not tried setting up a 3G/4G service on it, this appears to be a supported capability. Boot up is extremely fast, same with program start up times. The display is of excellent quality -- very clear and sharp. Battery life appears to be decent. If you're used to android phones, getting started with this laptop's OS will be extremely easy.

Negatives: Keyboard is tiny and awkward to use, but this is probably more of a me problem than laptop problem (big hands, clumsy). Really, the only thing about this laptop that I truly dislike is that the mousepad's "click" buttons are *loud*. Using these while in a meeting/workshop/any other setting involving other people might get you some irritated looks after a while. However, this is remedied by the external USB mouse that is included. The keyboard is very quiet, so it's just those two buttons that sound like dog-training clickers. It's more of an annoyance than a real flaw, and doesn't detract much from the overall quality.

Overall, this laptop provides exceptional value for the price.
on June 23, 2012
I bought this netbook for my 8 year old, who wanted a laptop. It has everything a little one starting out would want. It's better than a toy computer, but it's not expensive that I would be upset if it got broken, as 8 year olds tend to be a little tough on their things! We like the camera, so she can skype with relatives. She has access to games, and the internet, with supervision of course. The Android market was a bit difficult to navigate through, so we ended up adding an account specifically for her, under my own google account and it was fine. Nice little machine. Would recommend it for young people. I suppose adults would like it for a portable machine on business, etc, but the keyboard might be a little small for larger hands. Overall, very pleased for the money spent!
7 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2013
I would mostly just point out that this product is NOT a laptop; it's like the bastard child of an android phone and an eeepc. That being said, it's priced extremely reasonably. If you really need to, you can do most of the core things a laptop would do for you--word processing, email, web research, etc. But the programs available are limited to what you can download an app for, and some of those (like hulu plus) don't actually work on this platform. For example, I can't connect to my campus wi-fi because you need to download a login client to connect, and it doesn't work with the OS. The programs you can install work, but they're clunkier than doing it on a real laptop or a desktop.

On the other hand, you have an extra $100 or so in pocket from the next netbook-type-thing up the line.

Overall, i give it an "OK".
4 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2012
I usually do not take the time to give reviews or feedback...however, this could not go unaddressed. I purchases this netbook for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. I was so excited to give it to her. That excitement soon would fade as I opened the package. The netbook came with only a small trifold "brochure" , absolutely NO instructions or guide! The quality of this product is very very low!! It feels cheap and easy to break. Also, when purchasing this product, I chose it because it was supposed to have a reversible screen which then became a touch screen "tablet". This is NOT the case at all. The netbook is brand new and already runs like it is a decade behind. I am very disappointed , will be returning the product and NEVER again will I waste money on ANY WolVol product!!
on January 24, 2013
[[ASIN:B00873LUYW WolVol NEW (Android 4.0 - 1GB RAM) Ultra-Thin BLACK 7inch Tablet PC Touch Screen, WiFi and Camera with Google Play, Flash Player (Includes: Velvet Pouch Case, Touch Pen, Charger, Screen Protector
The product worked great and my grandson loves it, especially the camera. We could not get it to work off the batteries. I sent an email stating this fact and the WolVol Customer Service replied a new battery was in the mail. It arrived a couple of days later and the problem was resolved. Great service!
on April 22, 2013
Ok..here's the problem. My phone is android but my laptops and iPad are not. So, I am having problems setting this up so that I can turn it on and go. Sometimes I get my email but most times not. When I type in a website it says page not available. I love this laptop. It's the exact size I am looking for. The seller has been patient and sent me a guide but it's just general information. I will try to get this right and if not I will send it back. Wish me luck! I'll be in touch?
Monday...Sadly I will be returning this as soon as I get a confirmation from Wolvol. Anyone who is familiar with android will be happy with this laptop. Go for it!
on July 20, 2013
This Mini Netbook is fantastic,just the size I wanted for a movable and carry with me computer, it is also my introduction to the Android operating system which must probably be or set to be a major player in the mobile world.I ordered the mini with the Android 2.2 system only to realize after there was one with the 4.1 Jellybean system, but they automatically sent the latest one for me ,I appreciate that.I now have my windows laptop which we are accustomed to,my Blackberry OS on my phone and my introduction to the probably set to rule Android system on my mini netbook, I am 60 and want to keep up to date with the latest USEFUL technologies. 5 Stars.
2 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2013
The sreen was very clearand the audio was great. But when i started to type the key for number 1, 2, 3, 4, 7,8,9, etc would not type. Also when i tried to type my e-mail address The @ would not type.Beside these minor problems, i found this small note book to be alright.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.